Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rusty Wood Trading - Good Dealer Experience

CGN Regular
    Equal to or worse than Badger?

I couldn't think of a harsher critique.

I have to admit, my one purchase with Rusty Wood went smoothly.

IBTL
    R

Quote Originally Posted by polaris View Post
    Rusty wood is the worst company on the site! At least as bad as badger Arms.

Not too long ago I bought brass from him for $650.00.
    I called him to ask what to do with the majority of the brass which doesn't fit the shell holder.
    It didn't take long for him to call me a difficult customer, and before he hung up the phone he told me to take my business somewhere else.

I will always follow his precious advice from now on, and you guys should do the same if you are not looking for trouble from a so called "business".

Quote Originally Posted by JimV View Post
    I agree with all the good things about Henry. Although last time I checked he wasn't selling GSG pistols, so it wasn't really relevant to my post.

Hard to explain the bad reports about RWT. That certainly wasn't my experience. Two sides to every story, maybe?
    Everything went smoothly with my transaction. Shipping and transfer was fast. It was just that the item was not as described and their way offixing it was to try and have me pay extra for something that was advertised as being included

I've never dealt with them, but have browsed their ads on the EE. Their pricing is a little out to lunch, but they seem to have a decent enough variety.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer okcorral1881's Avatar
    Peter was always great with me. First time I had work done on a gun, he shipped back the gun and then charged billed me for the work. So far only only positive experience.
    OK

I've dealt with Peter a number of times and for the most part it's been pleseant. He has been polite and helpfull. There have been times that he has been "off putting" or a little bit of a flake. Like someone else has said maybe a bad day on his part or possibly one of my own bad days.

CGN frequent flyer
    +1 to Rusty Woods being a good dealer. Fair priced, knowledgeable, and came in ahead of schedule on the 'smithing I wanted done!
    CSSA CCFR

Dealt with peter 3 times recently and everything has been awesome. shipping has been super quick too!

well today was another one of his bad days,
    I phoned today with a credit card in my hand.
    When I asked a question about his product he replied you obviously know nothing about guns.
    I pointed out that this was not how you should treat customers and I was not sure I wanted to purchase a gun from some one who treats customers like they are stupid. He replied suit yourself and hung up.
    I have never been treated so poorly by any business.
    Last edited by bushpig; 01-25-2014 at 11:00 PM.
    When your dreams turn to dust Vaccum

Wow he's sounds like he has no people skills at all.
    RIP LGR

Quote Originally Posted by bushpig View Post
    well today was another one of his bad days,
    I phoned today with a credit card in my hand.
    When I asked a question about his product he replied you obviously know nothing about guns.
    I pointed out that this was not how you should treat customers and I was not sure I wanted to purchase a gun from some one who treats customers like they are stupid. He replied suit yourself and hung up.
    I have never been treated so poorly by any business.
    That's him 100%.

All his fan boys can say what they want, he is a lousy business man, and I repeat at least as bad as badger.

BTW to order something, pay for it and receive it after shipping is not great service, it is just what you paid for.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast