Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 2014 SHOT SHOW: Double barreled guns. Really!

Jeff Cooper once said (paraphrasing here) "You'll make no friends at SHOT by asking 'What's it for?'"

The rifle and the fat-arsed 1911 are both answers to questions no one's asked, unless the question is "How can I make a pretty simple device twice as heavy and complicated without actually innovating anything?"
    Grammar is like personal hygiene - you can ignore it if you like, but don't be surprised when people make assumptions about you.

I took a look at Interammo and the .45ACP double barrel is not shown

When do you think it could be available here in Canada
    Claude NFA - NRA - FCSA
    Vide Aude Tace -
    Courage is not the absence of fear. Courage is the ability to ACT properly in the face of fear.

You do not need to be over 50 to shoot the .50BMG. Try it

I saw a movie, long long ago where Darin McGavin had a double barel Thompson submachine gun. Very cool but looked very heavy.
    Live Life, Eat Cake

BANNED
    South East of the Center of the Universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Alley Dan View Post
    Jeff Cooper once said (paraphrasing here) "You'll make no friends at SHOT by asking 'What's it for?'"

The rifle and the fat-arsed 1911 are both answers to questions no one's asked, unless the question is "How can I make a pretty simple device twice as heavy and complicated without actually innovating anything?"
    ...the grip panel medallions are new!?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer luke s's Avatar
    Your pics don't work

Looks like you should start using imgur instead of photobucket...

CGN frequent flyer Beretta-Skeet's Avatar
    For those who want to see them for the time being, right click then "Open image in new tab" (If using windows)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer H Wally's Avatar
    THe gilboa actually takes dual mags, so both bbls are feeding and firing at the same time. Clearing jams would be a bugger though

Yah, neat idea to make for fun, but no idea really what the merits would be.

Quote Originally Posted by BCshooterFMJ View Post
    Well, kind of simple really, or extremely simple, the left barrel will be a half inch to the left, the right will be a half inch to the right. Considering red dots are 1 to 3 MOA, I dont think it would be that much of a problem. I dont think a half inch would mean "Spray and pay" All said and done, they just seem like novelty items to me, the rifle appears to feed from one mag, making me think its a single trigger, so pointless to be double barrel. And just as pointless to have two triggers like the handguns do lol.

IF I had so many guns and so much money and I already owned a Desert Eagle, I'd maybe buy one.

Freakin cool. Don't know if they will become popular, or if I'd buy one, but cool nonetheless.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Waynetheman's Avatar
    If one trigger fires two rounds doesn't that make it a "machine gun"? How is interammo gonna get it here?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast