Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 2014 SHOT SHOW: Double barreled guns. Really!

Quote Originally Posted by Waynetheman View Post
    I went to google this and I still don't get it. There is indeed a lot of chatter about the double trigger.

The ar15 one I can see working, but the pistol's slide is joined together. If you had two independent triggers sears etc and it only fired one per pull per side would that either A) not cycle or B) eject unfired ammo?
    It only fires both at one time. Cannot depress only one side

Why was Larry Campbell at this years SHOT? Is it normal for the liberals to send a gun grabber to these shows?

He is a known anti gun liberal senator, and the NFA has posted a picture of him smiling next to the kalishnakov(sp?) memorial with a Government of Canada tag.

What a goon.

CGN frequent flyer
    Maybe the lasers point out because the barrels do too!

Do you have a piece of evidence that backs up your claim that he's a "gun grabber", whatever that actually means?

Quote Originally Posted by canadiansurvivor View Post
    Why was Larry Campbell at this years SHOT? Is it normal for the liberals to send a gun grabber to these shows?

He is a known anti gun liberal senator, and the NFA has posted a picture of him smiling next to the kalishnakov(sp?) memorial with a Government of Canada tag.

What a goon.

just wanna throw in my two cents here. I got bored after page two of this thread so I didn't read all the posts and apologize if this has already been brought up.

I would think both the rifle and the pistol would encounter the same issues as other double barrel shotguns and rifles, that being that it is almost impossible for the two barrels to be exactly parallel. So one cant really expect the point of impact to be +/- an in apart from 0-300 yards ( but I knew nobody was thinking that anyways).

So in conclusion I would think that for both the rifle and the pistol would have to only have one barrel zeroed at a realistic range and just hope that the round coming from the other barrel hits somewhere in the general vicinity of the zeroed barrel. And then of course everything 50 yds and in just gets its socks rocked off with all the double taps.

I don't know, its a cool idea bit like I think someone already said, this is really just something for some rich dude to have just to say he has one

This is a dumb idea but how about a scope with 2 crosshairs that adjust individually.
    I'M THE KIND'O'CRAZY YOU SHOULD BE AFRAID OF

Isralians are tired of their Tavor? The snake going to the IWI? Nahhh never in a decade...

What I think is that they are making this rifle to bring curiosity around their company, so shooter can discover their other products:

Their 9mm SM

I really like the looks of that SMG.

Perhaps one day we'll see a semi-only version, that would be great.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    pointless

Heyheyhey, could this plus 2 Beowulf mags not mean 30ish rounds in the gun at a time.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast