Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 467891011121314151617181920212224 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad Boxing Day shopping experience at Marstar

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by VancouverSkiBum View Post
    Wow these guys at marstar seem like jerks. After readiing this john guys replies. Ill never ever buy from them. Have fun with your fanboys, you should check your attitude.
    OK you tell me what you expect Marstar to do ?? The person has NOT even told us who he is or if the incident is factual.... I await your suggestions
    John

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Over_Kill View Post
    Sorry, but I have to chime in too.

I purchased a pair of OD Green Tactical Underwear from Marstar last month. Sure enough, the package arrived damaged.

No worries, I thought I'll put on the briefs anyway, at least to make sure they were the right size.

Low and behold, when I had them on, something WAS protruding from a tear on the front side of briefs. Looked just a like a p3nis. Come on, who ships Tactical Underwear and "accidentally" includes a p3nis?

Needless to say (but I'm saying it anyhow), I removed the Tactical Underwear and packed it up for return to Marstar. I'm perplexed however that the offending p3nis seems to have disappeared once I removed the garment.

John (Marstar), although I liked the product, I think you should have a talk to your shipping/packing department and let them know NOT to "accidentally" pack a p3nis into any of the boxes you ship.

Yes, I have pictures if you want to see them, should I post them here?

OverKill
    We apologize that model was meant for the person that has too much of everything, these do offer the ultimate in bragging rights when at the pick-up bar

John

BANNED
    So far I'm kinda disappointed that 5440fight hasn't done another one of his amazing parodies of the butthurt Marstar customer.
    http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...=1#post9584081
    Just re-read it again. Fvck that's funny! Humour is sorely needed around here.
    Last edited by Norincodude; 01-29-2014 at 07:44 PM.

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Still alive View Post
    I think this entire situation could have been handled better by both parties. iBTL
    MAYBE you can convince this person to identify himself so we can resolve matter, this small detail seems to be overlooked by many who are commenting here ?????

John

Quote Originally Posted by JeffFromCanada View Post
    Son! Look up! Yes, over there! The fanboi air force is flying in hot!

I seriously wonder how many of you dolts would love to have your heads patted by John as he sits in his throne he bought with the money of unsatisfied, mistreated customers.
    So you can just make unsupported claims, not back it up and anyone who calls you on it is a fanboy... and they are the dolts?

Maybe some, like myself, used to be in retail and know the crap that we used to go through with wankers who think they are always right or just have a hate on to abuse people in retail.

God people like you make me glad I do something else now

I'm no fanboy but I'm not a boat jumper like you.. come on lets all gang up on the guy who makes money in a business selling the toys we enjoy, we can hate him because we're jealous... is that where you come from?
    "An educated mind that is not an open mind is a programmed mind" [/B]

BANNED
    Try using a regular font face instead of bold.
    Try empowering your staff to deal with these sorts of issues while you're at SHOT.
    Try saying something professional, like "Sorry to hear your shipment was damaged in transit. Can you PM me your name or order number with some pictures of this and I'll look into it."

When your first words are insults and snide comments, do you think it is doing you ANY favors with prospective buyers?

FF
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    OK you tell me what you expect Marstar to do ?? The person has NOT even told us who he is or if the incident is factual.... I await your suggestions
    John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Referring to the OP like this ------> LANUS (Big Mouth) is a not so subtle barb. It's like adding Contributing Dealer or Help I sold my soul to the Internet to a name. Why would you unless making a point?
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone ranger's Avatar
    LOL....this is great!!! You can sure tell its JANUARY. House fever, winter blues, and not being able to get to the range brings out the very best .LOL

To be contiued.......................................... .................................................. ...........................
    A victimless crime is a term used to refer to actions that have been ruled illegal but which are argued not to directly violate or threaten the rights of any other individual.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scott_r's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    ok you tell me what you expect marstar to do ?? The person has not even told us who he is or if the incident is factual.... I await your suggestions
    john
    johnny there is an old saying that silence is golden. You should have made one rebuttal and left it there rather then looking like a fool>>>>gotta love your bold fonters>>>>keep it classy mate>

BANNED
    LOL....now for the next ATTACK OF THE FANBOYS chapter..LOL...