Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad Boxing Day shopping experience at Marstar

Quote Originally Posted by 09outlander View Post
    If the OP is not going to name the retailer why bother with the thread, it's of no use to us, the OP gets to vent while we get to wonder what retailer is responsible.

I'm really getting tired of all these "bad experience" threads where the OP's refuse to name the retailer, I mean ####ing grow a pair and name names.
    Lets see ...

Thread is in the Marstar box
    Thread has Marstar in the title ...

OP has seversl fits of the vapors while he relates his tale ..

OP passed on Marstars cheap cases to aid in shipping non boxed rifles .. so he spun the wheel and took a chance on Canada Post insurance ..

So right now he is negoiating with ( let's guess ) to force them to cover his decision to go as cheap as possible or he does the big reveal ..

The retailer should package correctly, but we have no pics, think OP should have spent a few bucks on a cheap case for non boxed rifles than cigars if he wanted a reveal party with out surprises .. JMHO

Edit before the flaming begins .. poster is not a nube .. 1500+ posts .. helps everyone and gives prase to retailers where needed .. but to not expect problems with Canada post and un boxed rifles coming across half of Canada .. there is enough chafing in a boxed rifle .. so he spun the wheel and now has to wait for replacement .. he has the hat and the t-shirt .. or has read about it at least 100 times ..
    Last edited by rocor98; 01-29-2014 at 06:54 AM.

^^ you think its his fault for not buying a case with his rifle? Cheap as possible? you mean a good deal? Does that exempt the retailer from packaging the gun? Perhaps they should of just slapped a tracking number on the stock and tossed it in the mailbox. And by the way the thread was locked and then moved because the OP didnt name them to begin with.
    When I die, my atoms will come undone; ill be space dust, once again. The wind will carry me; Scatter me everywhere; Like dandelions in the springtime. Ill visit worlds and alien moons; It will be so damn poetic... Until I land on your sandwich.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rocor98 View Post
    Lets see ...
    Thread is in the Marstar box
    Thread has Marstar in the title ...
    How did everyone miss that? lol...& here we go again...

Quote Originally Posted by VancouverSkiBum View Post
    ^^ you think its his fault for not buying a case with his rifle? Cheap as possible? you mean a good deal? Does that exempt the retailer from packaging the gun? Perhaps they should of just slapped a tracking number on the stock and tossed it in the mailbox. And by the way the thread was locked and then moved because the OP didnt name them to begin with.
    Would you buy a non boxed rifle and leave it up to the gods ... a decision was made .. he lost .. why whine now .. retailer will make good .. next :-) I stated retailer should package well, when they do not they make good or insurance covers it ... that is why there is insurance. OP now has chance to re visit his purchase again. You want it perfect, buy a cheap foam lined case.

Like we are all shocked a retailer has had a bad wrapping job ..OMG! ( I believe Op about wrapping job, but he has been a bit on Marstars case lately, picks will confirm, if he accepted it )

Edit: Not picking a fight , but I live where there is nothing .. all I get is online .. my life is shipping .. I do not expect the sharpest tack is handeling the tape machine ... every retailer can't be Budget Shooter Supply :-)
    Last edited by rocor98; 01-29-2014 at 07:41 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Miaugi's Avatar
    This thread reminds me of when I was a kid and watching those cheesey action shows on TV where every episode ended with a cliffhanger that looked like the hero was doomed....only to find out on the next show that he managed to escape certain death. So here I sit waiting for the next chapter to unfold....pass the popcorn will ya?

Life is short, make the most of it!

Lame tell the story or go away
    GUNS spelled backwards is SNUG coincidence--- not,, cause I feel safe and snug when I am with my guns![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I will be nicer when you get smarter.....
    we can fix broken but stupid is forever.

CGN frequent flyer WestIslandRifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Power Pill View Post
    What retailer is this? I want to make sure I avoid them
    I believe it's marstar just guessing by the name of the thread
    member C.P.C.A, NFA and F.Q.T
    "Keep your powder dry , and your eyes on the target " R.Lee Ermey.

I thought I was the only one who decorated the house, hired a Mariachi band, and invited friends and family over for a feast to celebrate the arrival of a package.
    Andy

Since 1958

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lyman54's Avatar
    As I have no life I await the ending of this saga with great anticipation.
    If guns cause crime, mine must be defective

IF you have a serious complaint with what happened to your marstar order just make the complaint. No point in making this some long drawn out stupid creative writing assignment.
    Now here's the deal boys, it's just like shooting trap but the clays are coming at you... and they're grenades.