Page 4 of 90 FirstFirst 1234567891011121424 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ 958 "Teaser!"

Quote Originally Posted by daniel_250r View Post
    Chrome lined barrel is a must on this that was one of the weak points of the 858. Also taking the xcr 7.62 pistol mags would be a big plus, as the vz mags are stuck at 5. So a stanag mag well would be ideal.
    Omg here we go again

Seriously chrome line barrel is not a must on a semi auto especially one that can only have 5 round mags

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post

As promised here is a "Teaser" photo. No more details at this time.

Im still digging this design very much John!!!!
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Like a bad case of herpes i always return

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by daniel_250r View Post
    Chrome lined barrel is a must on this that was one of the weak points of the 858. Also taking the xcr 7.62 pistol mags would be a big plus, as the vz mags are stuck at 5. So a stanag mag well would be ideal.
    I don't see a non-chrome lined barrel as a weak point, if a person maintains their firearm properly a non-chromed lined barrel performs and lasts just fine. There are also lots of folks who would disagree with the need for the rifle to come with the stanag mag well, there are lots of folks with CZ/VZ mags to use in these rifles and there are those of us (yes I am one) that would prefer it to use the CZ mags. I don't want to try and turn my red rifles into a quasi AR.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

CGN Ultra frequent flyer G.Mitchell's Avatar
    Back up iron sights would be nice for me. I find the CZ/VZ rifles irons sights are too low for me.

Flip up sights would be sweet. And the optics mounting options look WAY better too.

More teasers please
    Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    I don't see a non-chrome lined barrel as a weak point, if a person maintains their firearm properly a non-chromed lined barrel performs and lasts just fine. There are also lots of folks who would disagree with the need for the rifle to come with the stanag mag well, there are lots of folks with CZ/VZ mags to use in these rifles and there are those of us (yes I am one) that would prefer it to use the CZ mags. I don't want to try and turn my red rifles into a quasi AR.
    Thank you grumpy. Well put!!!
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer G.Mitchell's Avatar
    Agreed
    Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer infidel29's Avatar
    what is the cz 958, and whats the difference between it and the 858?
    Pump actions speak louder than words.

Do you remember how hard the Liberals fought to keep the registry?
    Now you know why. - Dexter Morgan

jaw just hit the floor
    CCFR Member - Rifles and Reels shooting club - Sudbury Ontario

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Exactly!
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY