Videos of the UTAS at work

Seriously, precision and accuracy in the same sentence as "shotgun". :rolleyes:

Not sure how much Call of Duty you play, but in the real world shotguns are capable of firing more then 10 meters before being totally ineffective.

Not bashing ya, I play vidya games too. But there's so many variables with shotgun accuracy (chokes, which load, barrel length etc.

They like them. They are paid to like them.

Didn't hear at any time that they are actually using them in St.Louis or wherever..

These are infomercials, are they not?

I have no "dog in the game" and have never seen one of these in person. Just curious.

I thought these were huge, unreliable, clunky POS's that jam and misfeed if a light breeze touches them? I've read nothing but negative things about it's performance even in nice optimal, range conditions. The KSG is supposed to outclass this and even the KSG has had some serious criticisms, again even just for a day at the range.

I thought these were huge, unreliable, clunky POS's that jam and misfeed if a light breeze touches them? I've read nothing but negative things about it's performance even in nice optimal, range conditions. The KSG is supposed to outclass this and even the KSG has had some serious criticisms, again even just for a day at the range.

I suggest you email John (john@wolverinesupplies.com) your details and get into the UTS-15 roadshow we have going and I think you would be changing your thoughts on them fairly quickly.

Back
Top Bottom