New product Competition AR15 ambi mag release

badboybeeson

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 97.2%
610   18   5
New product
Competition AR15 ambi mag release
All parts can machined from 4140 steel and our CGNE +Teflon finish (controlled gas nitride)
Drop in, no gunsmithing needed, hand tools only
Will fit all mil spec AR15 lowers, may work on other firearms that use AR15 MAGS
Ideal for competition use due to it’s over sized button
100% made in Canada
$84.99
Email for dealer pricing
link to product
http://sjhardware.com/store/modules.php?name=catalog&file=product_info&products_id=788

Last edited:
Hey, quick question. Is the lever mounted correctly in the pic because the paddle is on the same side as the catch. Do you have to lift the lever to eject the mags or does it work in a similar manner as the Norgon?

Hey, quick question. Is the lever mounted correctly in the pic because the paddle is on the same side as the catch. Do you have to lift the lever to eject the mags or does it work in a similar manner as the Norgon?

yes it will cam off the bump on the left side of the mag catch area

OK I will apologize for the stupid question in advance. From me looking at the picture of this how does it help the left handed shooter if the lever is the furthest possible distance from my finger. Sorry for the obtuse question, but I don't get it as a lefty. Is this meant more for a right handed shooter?

Again, sorry.

OK I will apologize for the stupid question in advance. From me looking at the picture of this how does it help the left handed shooter if the lever is the furthest possible distance from my finger. Sorry for the obtuse question, but I don't get it as a lefty. Is this meant more for a right handed shooter?

Again, sorry.

I will explain and some photos tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom