Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Farewell from Dlask Arms

We are not leaving for any other reason except to focus on developing our company and our product line up. We have always done our best to provide the best possible products and gun smithing expertise to the shooting public. Please do continue to visit us at dlaskarms.com and check out what we are up to.

I'm sorry but I cannot give you a price on the crates until they show up and we see their condition but we are shooting for a $80-$100 price point. Complete furniture sets and parts lots will be on blow out as well.

Hope you guys keep well and maybe in the future when we are not crazy mad busy we will be back.

Thanks,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

BANNED
    Are you still / going to be the repair depot for CZ firearms and stock parts?

We are going to CZ in March to finalize the contract to be the warranty center for Canada. We are not a parts department however. If we have it we will sell it to you but we generally do not custom order parts for people.

Thanks,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by One Lung Wonder View Post
    That is a mistake in my scholarly opinion, fellas. I would not have heard of your company were it not for CGN. Haven't had the chance to do business with you yet but you are reaching folks - just thought you should know.
    this

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Staying on CGN would be good for business. Just saying.
    A tiger in Africa?!

Too bad. CGN has connected me with many vendors and deals which I would have otherwise missed. Seems to me that this forum is perhaps the best way to connect with firearms owners in this country. Sad to see you go--hopefully I'll find other ways to stay abreast of your offers and business.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Stevebot-7's Avatar
    Sorry to see you go. I hope everything works out for you.
    Death comes by subtle means; the satisfaction of routine.
    Lifetime member of CSSA and NFA.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 1963beretta's Avatar
    [Too bad. CGN has connected me with many vendors and deals which I would have otherwise missed. Seems to me that this forum is perhaps the best way to connect with firearms owners in this country. Sad to see you go--hopefully I'll find other ways to stay abreast of your offers and business.]

I totally agree! If it werent for Dlask being on CGN, I'd still be looking for parts.

Thank you for your contribution to the community, I am looking forward to see more stuff coming out of your shop

How else will people be able to keep updated on your products?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast