Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Farewell from Dlask Arms

Quote Originally Posted by Gorno View Post
    How else will people be able to keep updated on your products?
    You could try going on their website

CGN Regular
    I don't know if you already have that, but a email newletter that we could subscribe to, would be a nice way to keep people informed of your new products and promotions.
    You would only need to send one email to everyone who subscribed, so it would be a fast and effective way to keep us updated without taking too much of your time.

I have bought one shotgun and a Grand Power pistol from them. Excellent service!!
    Focus on the front sight, squeeze the trigger. Aim for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkThank View Post
    You could try going on their website
    Wow, I never thought of that. Are you serious? I am just going to randomly visit their website and hope that I find the good deal and time sensitive offers. The reason I use CGN is to avoid missing out on items and offers. I don't have the time to visit every sponsor's website and look through their inventory, but I do have time to check the forums and see trending and popular threads.

How else will people be able to keep updated on your products?
    Super, super easy - just go to our website now and bookmark it. Then every time you go on the computer and drop down the favorites list we will be there !

We aren't shutting shop we are just not going to be on this one forum. We will still be cranking out the good stuff in our humble little shop and doing what we do best...helping the shooting community source and repair all manner of cool, innovative products.

Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Wow, I never thought of that. Are you serious? I am just going to randomly visit their website and hope that I find the good deal and time sensitive offers. The reason I use CGN is to avoid missing out on items and offers. I don't have the time to visit every sponsor's website and look through their inventory, but I do have time to check the forums and see trending and popular threads.
    ^^^^This more than anything. I think you are loosing an important form of advertising here in Canada. I also don't have time to go to everyone's website, but I have made a lot of 'impulse' purchases here on CGN from business sponsor members when they offer something. I have purchased quite a few items from Dlask over the last 2 years, some transactions have been smooth, some not so much. In my personal opinion I think this is a mistake. Finding out about future product offerings from you is going to require a time commitment from me. I will probably just spend my money with another sponsor who is 'going after by business' so to speak. Just my 2cents.

Best of luck

Wishing you a prosperous journey and much success in future endeavors Joe.

PS: You've been on my Favorite's list for quite a while.
    "The greatest evils of the world will not be carried out by men with guns, but by men in suits sitting behind desks. " - C.S. Lewis

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Nestor's Avatar
    Wishing you best of luck, but to be perfectly honest your decision puzzles the hell out of me.
    I hope that you do realize that every time a sponsor was leaving CGN in the past it was connected with some shady business practice.
    After all this mess with the ice arms or whatever you guys called that venture...now this?
    It's really strange way of coming back to the market that was left with some bad taste after the latest disappointment.
    I sincerely hope that you'll have more time to work on whatever you working on though.
    Having connection to the clients and way of sharing a feedback with and from them is very important IMO.
    Yes, this forum creates a pressure on the dealers at times, but in my experience this is a good thing for their business in the long run.
    Best of luck again.

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by luke s View Post
    you came back in 2013, got booted because of the ice arms fiasco, came back in 2014, and a month later you leave again........ very confusing
    The whole thing is weird, the blue line deal, zombies store front etc.......not sure if retail was your thing anyways.......goodluck
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

CGN frequent flyer
    I haven't bought anything yet from you guys, but likely will be in the near future. I truly urge you to maintain at least some presence on here. It doesn't take a lot of time to log in once a day and browse just your manufacturers forum. I personally cannot, and do not have the time to, browse every website, for every single company with whom I am considering doing business. I am on these forums, in part, to find parts that will suit me and my life/application, and you have an amazingly huge opportunity here with, what I am quite sure, is the single largest online firearms forum in Canada.

I understand that it might seem to be very easy to browse every site, but when there are upwards of twenty or thirty places I may look to to find what I want (or to tell me what I need by offering stuff for a real good price ), I simply can't go look at every site. I can, however, take a quick peek at the forums and decide quickly wether something warrants further looking.

I wonder if there is something behind the scenes here though? I just can't see how time issues would mean that one person in the shop can't take half an hour at the end or start of the day to make a post or two, maybe answer a question or two, and comment on the latest deal maybe one a week.

Just my humble opinion, but don't go! It won't be good for business I am positive of that

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast