Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Farewell from Dlask Arms

Farewell from Dlask Arms

Hello CGN members,

So we have thought long and hard about it and have decided that for now it would be best if we bow out of the CGN forum. We need to concentrate attention on developing new products as well as producing our tried and true line up of Dlask firearms accessories.

We also have many new projects on the go at the moment and hope that you will visit our website periodically and check out the new goods. There will be a lot of new stuff coming in, like 10 crates of surplus CZ 858 parts which we will be blowing out cheap,cheap,cheap ,and yes, the crates themselves will be for sale as well.

As well we are going to the IWA show in Nuremberg in March so I'm quite sure there will be some new and exciting European goods coming in. The list goes on and on.

So we thank you guys for your support and business over the years and wish you all the very best.

If you have any questions or just want to chat we will always be at the shop, 604-952-0837, or our new website at www.dlaskarms.com

Take care,
    yours,

Josef Dlask and Crew
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer luke s's Avatar
    you came back in 2013, got booted because of the ice arms fiasco, came back in 2014, and a month later you leave again........ very confusing

Thanks for the heads up Josef, I always cruise your forum and web site for new items and have had the pleasure of owning some of your products. I look forward to new and exciting things from your company!!!!!!!!
    Protect our freedoms and fight for our new found rights and the ones we still do not have.

Long live Dlask Arms

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TV-PressPass's Avatar
    I appreciate the clarity of comms, but am disappointed to see you go.

You'd better still be there with NR ACR barrels come summer-time!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer yodave's Avatar
    PM me before you go.........I am looking for a rewarding paying shill position..........have internet, will travel..........
    If you private message me and don't get a reply within 24 hours there is a good chance you've earned a spot on my ignore list

Friends don't let friends drive fords

best of luck guys....

sorry to hear you guys are leaving. do you plan on coming back in the future?

P.S. what are the empty parts crates going for?
    Si vis pacem para bellum. "If you want peace, prepare for war".

BANNED
    That is a mistake in my scholarly opinion, fellas. I would not have heard of your company were it not for CGN. Haven't had the chance to do business with you yet but you are reaching folks - just thought you should know.

For what its worth... I've made two purchases from you this week that had you not been on CGN would not have happened.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast