Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Firebird Exploding Air Rifle, Shotgun and Rifle Targets in NOW!

Sweet Mother of Baby Jesus...

Can't believe it. Similar as Tannerite? I thought possession of this fun stuff was a nono in Kanukistan.
    Changes in the law or working on April's Fool well in advance?

Anyhow, I'll play. Put a pallet load on the side for me & kindly forward pricing & shipping details (weight, cubes, hazmat).
    Range staff will be so pleased when I start using it... bet they will join me.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrXenon View Post
    What do you need a brake on a 5.56mm firearm for? You should just slip a maxipad under your bra strap to dampen the hellish recoil.
    Spock to Kirk:
    "Logic dictates Captain. If Pro-Gunners are as violent as Anti-Gunners say they are, there would not be any Anti-Gunners left."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer hawk-i's Avatar
    Plastic bottles filled with water work great too....just remember to pick up the pieces when your done blowing things up!

How much are these? Hope they are reasonably priced. Its too bad we cant get bulk tannerite. I would buy loads of that. I wonder how much bigger of a bang you get if you stack them or if that is a waste?

Alright, lets slow the hype train down a bit.

Firebird was launched in 2010, making their first public appearance at the CLA Game Fair of that year, as part of John Bidwell’s Trick Shooting Show. Sales have been steadily increasing since then and the journey has involved some steep learning curves which the team have endured and risen above and, most importantly, learnt from. The result is a company that now boasts successful distribution in Russia and are on the brink of major distribution in Canada and the USA.
    - About, Firebird Reactive Targets. http://www.firebirdtargetshop.co.uk/about. Retrieved 3 Feb 2014.

We came across them in November, and have bought a bunch for our store and some displays. When they're shipped, we will get some. I don't have a hard ETA, but it's expected this year. As for price, right now i'm uncertain and will not quote any hard price. Good rule of thumb would be to look at the UK prices. We're not looking at preselling at this time.

We're not exclusive, so as exciting as it is; other dealers will have it.

Of course i'd love it if you do eventually buy from us.
    So scroll to the bottom, hit "subscribe" and I'll do my best to keep everyone updated on pricing, availability and when they show up.

Sincerely,
    North Pro Sports
    North Pro Sports
    211A-103rd St E
    Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
    Follow @northpro or on Facebook for first alert to deals
    Email - sales@northprosports.com
    Ph - 1-888-249-1991 (toll free)
    northprosports.com

Quote Originally Posted by Caleb314 View Post
    The sniper fire ones look great 10£ for a 10 pack.
    Cheaper than shooting propane tanks

But are they as fun?

subscribed
    NFA member

Tagged.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

CGN frequent flyer
    If they actually come through I'll take a hundred to start!!! These will make it so much more fun for new shooters to try out shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevebot-7 View Post

Sweet mother of John Moses Browning! So much yes.

Very generous of you to advertise for other dealer in your own forum.

If and when you get this reactive targets, I would be interested in purchasing them, provided they are legal to use in Ontario.

Quote Originally Posted by northpro View Post
    Alright, lets slow the hype train down a bit.

- About, Firebird Reactive Targets. http://www.firebirdtargetshop.co.uk/about. Retrieved 3 Feb 2014.

We came across them in November, and have bought a bunch for our store and some displays. When they're shipped, we will get some. I don't have a hard ETA, but it's expected this year. As for price, right now i'm uncertain and will not quote any hard price. Good rule of thumb would be to look at the UK prices. We're not looking at preselling at this time.

We're not exclusive, so as exciting as it is; other dealers will have it.

Of course i'd love it if you do eventually buy from us.
    So scroll to the bottom, hit "subscribe" and I'll do my best to keep everyone updated on pricing, availability and when they show up.

Sincerely,
    North Pro Sports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast