Thread: Don't be afraid to upgrade your Glock (if you want to)

Don't be afraid to upgrade your Glock (if you want to)

Hey,

Ordered 2 Glock trigger kits on Saturday night (trigger connectors and competition spring kits) and they arrived Tuesday morning. Had the first one installed less than 30 minutes later with no swearing (which is a first) and having never done it before. Seriously easy to do - just check out a few YouTube videos first and you're all set.

If you're wondering, it was a Gen 2 Glock 22 and a Gen 1 Glock 17.

If anyone has questions, feel free to PM me, but I highly recommend trying it if you've been thinking about it. The trigger and reset is so much better now. (And if you're worried about light strikes, keep the 6 lbs firing pin spring in your range bag and you can swap it out if you have any problems at the range.)

Thanks,

Brendan
    "Canadians, in this fateful hour, I command you and I trust you to fight as you have ever fought with all your strength, with all your determination, with all your tranquil courage." Sir Arthur William Currie

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Yukon1911's Avatar
    I never felt the need to upgrade my Glocks, but maybe I will step out of the box and give it a try

CGN Regular
    Mind if I ask who you went through for the parts? I've been meaning to put in sn order for the very same stuff just haven't made up my mind on who to go through.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by theshootist View Post
    Mind if I ask who you went through for the parts? I've been meaning to put in sn order for the very same stuff just haven't made up my mind on who to go through.

Thanks!
    Hmmmm...

Look up and you shall find the answer to your question, lol.

I'd be interested in the OP's review of the results of his connector swap. Also would like to know which connector he chose.
    “The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men.” ― Plato