Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Guy With A Fruity Name

Guy With A Fruity Name

Howdy there. I'm not exactly new here but I thought I would at least introduce myself.

I'm a twenty-four year old from Saskatoon. I've had an interest in rifles for many years, although I'm not much for handguns. I have had quite a bit of experience using them as I spent my younger life growing up on a farm where gophers, coyotes, skunks, lynx and bears were common place.

I do have an avid interest in the game of airsoft, please don't hate me because ofit. The main reason is that I spend a great deal of time in countries where real firearms are completely outlawed, its been my only outlet.

My career is that of a photographer, and also in Canada until January studying.

There ya go, enjoy!

Hey bro...nice to have you on this side of the Pacific again.

Welcome aboard. There are one or two rabid anti airsoft folks on here, but they usually go away after they realize we do both real firearms and airsoft and love both. (certainly aint cheap tho!)

There's room for everyone here.

Just curious. Hows the arsenal coming along? Do you have any guns that your family keeps for you or do you borrow whenever you are back?

Welcome to the Nutz house.
    Proud member of CSSA
    "Support our Troops"

"Happiness is a sharp Knife"

Thanks for the warm welcome Thorne.

I don't bother purchasing much myself as nearly everything we have has been purchased before all the prohibitions came into effect. That being said, everything we have is basically considered a tool of the farm, and nothing more.

It's nice to be back in Canada, however with the weather today, I'm having second thoughts

CGN Ultra frequent flyer m0nkyman's Avatar
    Welcome to the nut house! Enjoy. It's not normally this preoccupied with politics, so take it with a grain of salt. Don't forget to sign up for the Equipment Exchange.... you might get tempted.
    "If I can not dance, I want no part in your revolution."~Emma Goldman
    “If you stick a knife nine inches into my back and pull it out three inches, that is not progress.”~Malcolm X
    "Talk - Action = Zero" ~DOA

heh, thanks, but without any official liscences, I think the only firearms I'll be able to purchase will be pellet guns.

Greater Metropolitan Kemptville, People's Republic of Ontario, Occupied Canada and Cottonwood, ##
    welcome aboard aqua...
    Stripped of pretensions, a crime is anything that a group in power chooses to prohibit - Freda Adler (abbreviated)
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing - Edmund Burke
    NFA, CSSA, NRA Life, ICORE, IDPA, AZ CCW, AZCDL. You can never get enough training...

WAITAMINIT!!!!! Is that you Pozzy?!

Well if you can't obtain the real thing than air units that do not require a FAC will have to do. But you just can't duplicate the satisfaction a nice handgun gives shooting targets or plates.
    Welcome to the site!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grizz Axxemann
    WAITAMINIT!!!!! Is that you Pozzy?!

You bet it is, buddy!

It's not so much that I can't get my FAC, I just haven't bothered to go & get it. Years ago I bought the restricted and long-rifle 'safety books' and had planned on taking the test, however I just never got around to it and lost interest in real fire-arms.

Plus, I understand you need a separate permit just to bring the guns from place to place (ie: from house to the farm to shoot some gophers, etc). Lovely...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast