Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DELETED my complaint

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Phat Eagle's Avatar
    I've always been pretty happy with Magwedge, their products and service… Then again, I'll pick up a phone and call them if I need to...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Phat Eagle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MagWedge Industries View Post
    I only ask that he never deal with me again, as he is clearly difficult to do business with.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Shooter1of38's Avatar
    You ####ed up when you placed the order.....

next time, don't #### up your order
    Guns are cheap entertainment....The least OBTUSE of my interests

Here's the irony - I read the 1st post and think about the "type 2 mag coupler" I have from these guys...which I like. But I've never been to their website. So, I pay a visit and I'm like, "Ooooh, scout site for SKS. I'd be a sucker not to get one of those."
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

CGN Ultra frequent flyer yodave's Avatar
    I love these threads........make CGN so much more worth signing into...............

Can we get a complaint forum?? that be cool...........
    If you private message me and don't get a reply within 24 hours there is a good chance you've earned a spot on my ignore list

Friends don't let friends drive fords

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sulisa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bcbravo2zero View Post
    Here's the irony - I read the 1st post and think about the "type 2 mag coupler" I have from these guys...which I like. But I've never been to their website. So, I pay a visit and I'm like, "Ooooh, scout site for SKS. I'd be a sucker not to get one of those."
    No such thing as bad publicity, as they say - I haven't heard of this coy before... gonna pay the website a visit lol

Quote Originally Posted by MagWedge Industries View Post
    This guy misrepresented what happened and is extremely impatient, to say the least.

He ordered something then decided he didn't need it. Fine. I called then emailed to see if I could do anything about it. No answer to the phone call. He emails back to say now he doesn't need the part.

I explained that it was a slow process to get money back from ###### ... I had been this route before and the only way I know is for the customer to initiate a complaint process. It does take a while.

Now, I run this small business its is true, but I also have a day job. So I dont respond for one day. One day. So Will gets all impatient and starts making up crap here on the board.

I will ask CGN to discipline this guy as he is essentially harassing me over his own mistake.

I never once said I would not refund his money and in fact it is my intention to do so. I have told him as much when I emailed him back. I only ask that he never deal with me again, as he is clearly difficult to do business with.
    I would have to agree to that from personal experience. I love using ###### because of the added security it can provide but any time you ask to return money or dispute a charge it does take time, they have to contact all parties involved usually and give them time to respond to each message. I believe when I had my issues they said 48 or 72 hours before they would move on if no response, any time you add a third party into a purchase its going to take time.

Should be interesting to see how this turns out. ###### despises gun related purchases.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GuiltySpark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sulisa View Post
    No such thing as bad publicity, as they say - I haven't heard of this coy before... gonna pay the website a visit lol
    Me too. The OP seems really impatient. I'm going to check out the website and see what they have

I have many Magwedges. Use them to couple AR LAR mags for IPSC tac rifle comps. Love em. Simple but awesome.
    NFA and CSSA Member
    PCHFC and DVC Range Member
    IPSC, LEAP, PPC and Trap Competition Shooter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast