Thread: B.C. Gun Nut

B.C. Gun Nut

Hey everybody! I look forward to talking to everyone about one of my passions in life...GUNS...I have always loved firearms since I was a kid..My favourite toy growing up was my plastic M-16.Since I'm all grown up now I still love my TOYS but now they are real...I currently have 4 guns.1)Norinco M-305 with a Bushnell Elite 3200 fixed 10 power scope and bipod.2)Norinco SKS-D with Bushnell Trophy red dot sight and dragunov style synthetic stock made by ATI...3)Winchester Defender 12 gauge with ATI pistol grip fore end,top folding stock and perforated heat shield with ghost ring sights..4)Norinco NP-34 9mm pistol(Sig P228 copy)....I'm looking to get a Berretta Storm or AR-15 next...Probably the AR-15..I looked at a Bushmaster Carbon 15 and couldn't stop thinking about it for days after.It was SWEEEET!!! and it only weighs 4 pounds!!!Anyways I look forward to chatting with everyone. later....snipz

Welcome snipz. I too have loved guns since I was a kid. You will definitely enjoy this site, since it is the best there is when it comes to gun nutz.
    And! It's addictive too!

left coast,home of the latte drinking granola eater
    welcome,but hey, i don't see a .22 on your list.its a fine list though as i seem to have simular taste [smillie guy patting himself on the back]:D
    Oh! I'm so sorry sir,but the I JUST DON'T GET IT cue is over there,right next to the BLISSFULLY IGNORANT desk

Well you'll find a few other chicom fans around here What part of bc are you from?

I just moved to Kelowna a couple of weeks ago...Is there anyone else from Kelowna? I am probably going to join the gun club sometime soon to get some shooting in before winter.It would be great to meet people to go shooting with...Anyone?

There are a fair number of boys from that general area on the board.

I'd also encourage you to check out the local boards at huntingbc.ca and huntshoot.com. Both are excellent local bc boards, primarily concerned with hunting but plenty of gun talk and good folk.

I'd start a thread in general guns asking after local members, i'm sure you'll find a few that'll be happy to show you around the range. Tootall can likely find you some help as well (he's the mod for this section. )

Hey Hy
    "iacta alea est"