Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DELETED my complaint

DELETED my complaint

You #### birds just proved my point, you deleted my complaint about your shady business tactics! Lol

Jesus, con men at work. I'll be sure to post this in every forum.

You need $20 that bad? Stupid question, you must if this is how you deal with complaints.

FYI, I contacted ###### and they contacted me back, they were very intrigued about your shady ways and I forwarded the email you sent me about "######s difficult refund policy" seems like they didn't appreciate the slander.
    I also alerted my credit card company, informed them of the shady business you have, and the charges will be reversed and blocked.

Sincerely,

Hope you go broke

When I die, my atoms will come undone; ill be space dust, once again. The wind will carry me; Scatter me everywhere; Like dandelions in the springtime. Ill visit worlds and alien moons; It will be so damn poetic... Until I land on your sandwich.

Lol, I know it's an over reaction. And 99.9% of the time I wouldn't care and would just stack the useless stuff I bought on the rest of useless stuff I have.
    But why say, can't change it or refund it, mere hours after it was ordered. Then blame ######. Lol just irked me, bad.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    overreaction ? no kidding.

you could delete it yourself by editing it out .

Super GunNutz
    This is the 4th thread you have started about this. I suspect you're going to be blocked.

Not the appropriate way to handle this problem at all.

BANNED
    On the other hand, if he feels that ripped off, and treated that badly...

Super Moderator
    Will77 - Please review the rules for posting in business forums.

Business Member MagWedge Industries's Avatar
    This guy misrepresented what happened and is extremely impatient, to say the least.

He ordered something then decided he didn't need it. Fine. I called then emailed to see if I could do anything about it. No answer to the phone call. He emails back to say now he doesn't need the part.

I explained that it was a slow process to get money back from ###### ... I had been this route before and the only way I know is for the customer to initiate a complaint process. It does take a while.

Now, I run this small business its is true, but I also have a day job. So I dont respond for one day. One day. So Will gets all impatient and starts making up crap here on the board.

I will ask CGN to discipline this guy as he is essentially harassing me over his own mistake.

I never once said I would not refund his money and in fact it is my intention to do so. I have told him as much when I emailed him back. I only ask that he never deal with me again, as he is clearly difficult to do business with.

The world is way too transparent now... Morons know they can immediately piss on a company for
    the "make believe" stuff that (never) happened. It's so sad... People getting fired for stupid stuff
    in this world. People taking video of everything, Forget about "Big Brother", we are all destroying
    each other and it's so unreal!
    Pathetic people bad-mouthing small businesses etc who are just trying to stay in the black.

Will... I would hate to think how you deal with actual "problems" in your life.

MAGWEDGE.... Good work! Ignore this crap.

CGN Regular
    I have nothing to do with the OP or the vendor so not of the following is specific to this episode.

But recently I was talking to another vendor who mentioned they keep a list of people to avoid dealing with, or at least to deal with carefully. In this case it was to my benefit because I was able to obtain an item that the original buyer had ordered but had not been able to pay for (which is how they got on the list), and the vendor knew of my interest and contacted me based on our previous dealings.

I hadn't considered this from the vendor's point of view but MagWedge's comment "... never deal with us again, as he is clearly difficult to do business with." rings true.

Just as buyers pick and choose vendors based on reports and experience, so should vendors prefer and in some cases reject customers based on experience.

The firearms industry in Canada is not that big, and particularly for certain types of items there is a small number of suppliers. We should all conduct ourselves accordingly.

Snapshot

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast