Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 356789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: RPD Thread REDUX

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyockell18 View Post
    So out of curiosity and my hatred for the FRT system in general... does anyone know how long it took the other currently non restricted belt feds to be approved and classified?.
    This!!!?????
    CCFR member

What was the deal on selling before FRT? No go now?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyockell18 View Post
    So out of curiosity and my hatred for the FRT system in general... does anyone know how long it took the other currently non restricted belt feds to be approved and classified?.
    If you are talking about the 1919 Browning & the MG34 these got there FRT a long time ago .
    This was before the RCMP demanded a sample for inspection .
    The M37 which is a updated version of the 1919 made by TNW has been waiting on an FRT going on 2 years now .
    The RCMP say it is a converted auto even though the ATF classify it as a semi auto . The M37 is still in limbo .
    This should not be an issue with the RPD as the whole receiver is newly made and not compatible with the full auto RPD
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Quote Originally Posted by canadiansurvivor View Post
    What was the deal on selling before FRT? No go now?
    No guns to customer till FRT is issued as per DT
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tyockell18's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    If you are talking about the 1919 Browning & the MG34 these got there FRT a long time ago .
    This was before the RCMP demanded a sample for inspection .
    The M37 which is a updated version of the 1919 made by TNW has been waiting on an FRT going on 2 years now .
    The RCMP say it is a converted auto even though the ATF classify it as a semi auto . The M37 is still in limbo .
    Ok thanks for the detailed response, that's depressing, but when it comes to guns in Canada when isn't it?

BANNED
    How do i know RCMP won't reclassify this??

They reclassified the Tactical .22lr by mossberg, and prohib the 25 round mags for it.... What guarentee do i have that after a purchase, this won't be banned, and all of a suddon i'll be criminalized overnight?? It's a honest question

Other then that, when is it possible to purchase this including a belt???

Very Very interested, cash burning in my hands as we speak...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tyockell18's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bitinginfo View Post

They reclassified the Tactical .22lr by mossberg, and prohib the 25 round mags for it.... What guarentee do i have that after a purchase, this won't be banned, and all of a suddon i'll be criminalized overnight?? It's a honest question

The mossberg 715t is still non restricted and the current 25 round magazines in country are still legal to own and use. They will not allow the further import of newly manufactured ones as they stipulate use for both rifle and pistol.

There is no guarantee that any of the currently legal guns won't become illegal one day, that's the reality of being a gun owner. If this firearm passes the Firearms lab and gets an FRT stating non restricted then it should be good to go unless its later prohibited by name through government legislation, OIC's ect.

You also already missed the boat on purchasing one of these, there is a huge waiting list and not nearly enough guns to fill it. They are drying up extremely fast and when they are gone, that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by bitinginfo View Post

You don't
    How can anybody know what the RCMP may or may not do in the future

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    No guns to customer till FRT is issued as per DT
    I believe option 3 says the opposite, option 1 and 2 hold the rifle for FRT.
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    I believe option 3 says the opposite, option 1 and 2 hold the rifle for FRT.
    Read the email again. Dangertree is not shipping any guns until an FRT is issued.