RPD Thread REDUX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would believe so yes, that's the "firearm" and it's built to the same specs each time by that particular producer.
exactly so long as everything is the same as the current gun coming in.

with no DSA guns coming it will need it's own FRT before someone can import one, same with wise lite, etc.

I'd like to order a short fluted barrel from DSA regardless if they will not sell complete rifles for export to canada

Blah blah blah blah...I want my RPD blah blah *sob *whine *cry ...boo hoo ...let the man do his work and you will get it when it becomes available...all this whining and crying and misguided speculation makes me want to hurl...I give up. I am content to wait for the dealer to get these going and have no concern to badger the topic amd the dealer until the day comes which could be a very long time...

Blah blah blah blah...I want my RPD blah blah *sob *whine *cry ...boo hoo ...let the man do his work and you will get it when it becomes available...all this whining and crying and misguided speculation makes me want to hurl...I give up. I am content to wait for the dealer to get these going and have no concern to badger the topic amd the dealer until the day comes which could be a very long time...
Maiby you would think otherwise if you had already PAID for the gun!

100% sure that isn't their warehouse. It would probably be DSA's where they said they aren't shipping any RPD's other than the chrome lined ones that were in very very limited supply.
I don't say things if i have no proof. So yeah there totaly is a bunch comming in. :)
I took that pic with my camera, yesterday. Those are our guns, and the pallets are more than 2 high. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom