Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: G'day from Kitchener

Talking G'day from Kitchener

Howdy there. I am from Kitchener, ON. It's nice to see that I'm not the only one who supports gun ownership! Sometimes it feels that way... Sad...

It's nice to see that I'm not the only one who supports gun ownership!
    ummm - i think there may be a COUPLE of others around here... i'll ask.. :D :D

Sometimes it feels that way... Sad..
    Well you ain't alone here - lots of your fellow ontarians around as well.

Welcome to the brotherhood, brother Have a boo around and see what tickles your fancy. We're a little preoccupied at the moment with the whole dawson thing, but it's still a pretty good place.

Hey Maxable what do you shoot and where do you shoot? I'm from Waterloo Region too.

Well, I usually shoot at the Colby Gun Club (Shooter's Choice) but I'm not a member yet. I think I'm ready for a handgun so I'll have to get on that membership.

I like shooting my old Military rifles the best. A Lee Enfield and a newly aquired Russian Mosin Nagant (7.62x54r). I also have:

-.22 single shot Cooey
    -.22 Cooey repeater
    -.22 Lakefield 64 semi auto w/scope
    -12 Guage Remington 870 Wingmaster

I shoot there too. Get yourself a handgun and join up!
    There are lots of contributing dealers here who have great deals on all types of new and used guns - check them out!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Jarlath's Avatar
    Quite a few of these folks are Colby members. Grats on finally joining the CGN crew. Feel free to ask Q's!
    "Every loss of a soldier is a significant one. These great Canadians, died serving Canada and the people of Afghanistan."
    Modified statement of Col. Mike Cessford, deputy commander of Canadian Forces in Afghanistan.

Vice President for the Canadian Shooting Sports Association www.cssa-cila.org
    Active participant of the ODPL www.odplonline.org

I work live in Burlington but work in Waterloo, I would join you two for shooting if you want...I just don't have my PAL yet....been waiting for a month *heavy sigh*
    Trip to the states + rented AK-47 = Good times

*Warning* Side effects to the above may lead to a further hatred of current Canadian Gun laws ....you've been warned.

CrackBerry Addict/Pusher

Yes, we will have to get something together at the range one day. I'm interested in doing some defence pistol or war rifle games. They sound like a good time. And hopefully your PAL comes soon Vincent, I know that wait really sucks!

It does, I also need to find a decent range still. I don't know about colby though, i want to use long guns as well as pistol and it seems a bit short.
    Trip to the states + rented AK-47 = Good times

*Warning* Side effects to the above may lead to a further hatred of current Canadian Gun laws ....you've been warned.

CrackBerry Addict/Pusher

Yes, Colby is quite short. Definately a handgun range. I shoot my long guns there but it's definately not to sight them in. The most appealing thing about a membership there is the 24/7 access and the nice set up for hand guns. I will probably look at another club like the one in Galt for my long guns.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast