Thread: I decided not to be the Prime Minister.

I decided not to be the Prime Minister.

After telling my wife I had no desire to be the Prime Minister ,..."you mean it was an option till now? " We did 4 important things this year. 1. We joined a local hunting and fishing club, 2. We joined a historical arms collectors club. 3. Became associate members of a war veterans organization. 4. joined cgn. It took me a while to find this intro page . I was too busy: looking for a spare clip for my Parker Hale :D , getting info on my 30-06 , refinishing it , finding the right ammo for my father in laws .270 for our moose hunt, reading threads that are wayyy to long... . Hunting, collecting bayonets (and maybe one day rifles to match), target shooting (know nothing about this one), but most important to me is to carry on the tradition of fire arm ownership that has been a part of my family roots. I received my first bayonet when I was 8. My grandfather always had a well greased Mosin Nagant hidden in the woods. My other grandfather lived with shrapnel in his lungs for 40 years. My wifes ancestors, not willing to submit to an invading army of the czar, got their name from the home stead they established deep in the woods. See you on the threads...
    Last edited by PMJ; 09-18-2006 at 02:55 AM. Reason: Spell check
    Paul J
    WANTED:
    - - - - - - - - - -
    http://bcprecisionrifle.com Chilliwack, BC June 17 to 19 2016.

Well boys.... he might just fit in around here i think.

Welcome! Always good to see another lower mainlander around, what club did you join? (not like we've got so many choices these days. )

Personally - i love my -06 for moose. You know what they say - 'there ain't many problems a man can't fix with 700 dollars and a thirty aught six