Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: My experience with Marstar and UPS.

I don't get why people are crapping on Marstar when their owner has already indicated that was not how the package left their business? The courier screws it up and throws everything into a box in a big mess and that somehow is Marstar's fault? John has offered to do what is required to make the customer happy and STILL people are piling on Marstar and how they would never do business with them.

John, do us all a favour and drop this site like a cold turd. The little business you get from it can not be worth the hassle of dealing with people here. It will free up a ton of time and let you focus on doing what you do so well, providing quality goods at decent prices. I'm sure the people that deal with you will continue to.

One more comment .. if you have never dealt with Marstar and are posting negative comments .. give your head a shake.
    Last edited by TPK; 02-19-2014 at 07:40 PM.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by TPK View Post
    I don't get why people are crapping on Marstar when their owner has already indicated that was not how the package left their business? The courier screws it up and throws everything into a box in a big mess and that somehow is Marstar's fault?

++1

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    ANOTHER expert, obviously you saw the original carton as it left Marstar so you could compare it with the carton our customer received ??
    John
    Riddle me this johnone, why is your company the only people that seems to ever have problems like this with UPS... i dont think ive ever read a wanstalls, srfc, or even canada ammo thread that was even remotely like this situation... and just like all the previous threads, you insult everyone who questions you or the way you do things...

i wonder how many more negative posts before John says hes done with cgn...again....

Expired Business
    Good day Chris;
    Sorry for the initial delay, I was absent from the office working on a major legal case.

"The UPS file basically says no claim shall be processed."

I really don't give a damn what UPS says, you are dealing with Marstar NOT UPS, unlike them we consider our customers as people not numbers

"We received the reply from UPS attached."
    This e mails were sent in an effort to keep you up to date....

"That is why I asked in my Jan 30th email, So will Marstar stand behind this at all or is this considered acceptable? "
    I really don't want to offend you, but really don't you think this statement/question is a bit ridiculous, check out our warranty....

When you decide on what you want to do let me know....
    John

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by scott_r View Post
    Funny how this company does jack squat till it hits the forum and potential buyers are made aware of the "lack of care" after the sale. Now a sh!t storm is happening here and the boss is trying to damage control..
    Why does it have to reach a public forum before people get something done. Sure you will replace everything now you guys are exposed.
    What the hell do you think we were doing since the incident ??
    John

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Skull View Post
    What a joke, some idiot should be fired. If that was my business I would be ashamed. Marstar will NEVER get any of my hard earned money that's for sure.
    Another expert, why not buy Marstar and run it yourself, you obviously know better than most
    John

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Skip4Play View Post
    Riddle me this johnone, why is your company the only people that seems to ever have problems like this with UPS... i dont think ive ever read a wanstalls, srfc, or even canada ammo thread that was even remotely like this situation... and just like all the previous threads, you insult everyone who questions you or the way you do things...

i wonder how many more negative posts before John says hes done with cgn...again....

I am p[leased to reply to those who ask legitimate and intelligent questions rather than making uninformed claims or statements

If that is the case why was our file assigned a six digit number, why is the claims dept so large ??

John
    Last edited by johnone; 02-19-2014 at 08:07 PM.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Skip4Play View Post

I've never had an issue with marstar but once with Canada ammo. The box was ripped and hardly any tape on it. While I was signing for it my 12.5'' grizzly fell out and landed on my front porch . It was all good though, you should of seen the face of the delivery guy haha.

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    Another expert, why not buy Marstar and run it yourself, you obviously know better than most
    John
    I am willing to buy Marstar !
    Pm me your price please.

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by TPK View Post
    I don't get why people are crapping on Marstar when their owner has already indicated that was not how the package left their business? The courier screws it up and throws everything into a box in a big mess and that somehow is Marstar's fault? John has offered to do what is required to make the customer happy and STILL people are piling on Marstar and how they would never do business with them.

John, do us all a favour and drop this site like a cold turd. The little business you get from it can not be worth the hassle of dealing with people here. It will free up a ton of time and let you focus on doing what you do so well, providing quality goods at decent prices. I'm sure the people that deal with you will continue to.

One more comment .. if you have never dealt with Marstar and are posting negative comments .. give your head a shake.
    Thank you for your comments....
    Yes when our renewal comes up next year I have instructed the staff to reconsider our position on CGN, why should we spend thousands only to be jumped on, insulted, maligned, etc, etc....

There was a time that this site was instructive and informative, I'm afraid all of that has changed....

I backed off weeks ago replying on CGN, people here do that, I simply thought that this case was importantg and that I should reply so as to assure the customer that he was not forgotten....

I know when Marstar departs from CGN it will be cuase for some people to celebrate however I am certain we will be replaced by some other company offering the same products, at the same prices with the same warranty....

Thank you for your interest John