New 1911 Grips from the Designer of the Tavor: Recover CC3

Zahal.org

Regular
Business Member
recover-2in-1-cream-and-black.png

We've recently brought in a new line of 1911 grips called the Recover CC3!

The Recover CC3 was designed by world renowned Israeli weapons engineer and industrial designer Tamir Porat. Tamir has a long history of designing innovative weapons systems including the new Tavor rifle used by the Israeli Defense Forces as well as other militaries and the growing civilian markets around the world.

Tamir has more than 15 years of experience in the defense industry, specializing within a wide range of areas such as small arms, vehicles, and riot control. We see that experience reflected in the design of his firearms, and we're excited to be carrying the full Recover line, and to see what products Tamir comes up with in the future!

about-recover.png

The Recover CC3 grip and rail adapter is made of high-grade polymer composite and is engineered to fit perfectly on any standard sized model of 1911 pistol.

• Weight: ~80 grams.
  • Rail Length: 4.5 cm
  • Available Colors: Black, Olive Drab & Desert Sand
  • Designed and Manufactured in Israel
  • Works with Ambi-Safety models

Available in Tan, Black, or OD Green for $50 HERE

before-after-shot-1.png

Gox3pc8.png

QT5HFnA.png

Last edited:
will it fits on a norinco or other clones? can it be used with ambi controls?
will you have a kydex holster to use with it?

Just fixed the link!

will it fits on a norinco or other clones?

Because you're not replacing the bushings, these should work fine with SAM and Norc 1911s

can it be used with ambi controls?

Yes! Ambi safety and ambi mag releases are good to go!

will you have a kydex holster to use with it?

Pretty sure a holster with a light compartment in on the way!

also, is there a specific model for a commander frame (4.25 po)?

Not from what we understand. This should fit commander models too. We'll let you know when we know more!

I might just pick these up. I will wait to see what others have to say about them.. I personally enjoy the grip of a 1911 which is why I stayed away from the polymer wonders, so I am wondering beyond the inclusion of a rail, what benefit this offers..

They do look cool though, so if it works why not :) Good to further have an option with a 1911

They're actually the same thickness as standard 1911 grips, but we can accept that the look might not be for everybody :)

cc3_thickness.jpg

Back
Top Bottom