Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Notifications from Marstar

I'd leave too if I were him. The egocentric internet-generation with their "gimme what I want NOW" attitude is unbearable. I can't imagine having to pay to deal with these babies.

Those of us who want to shop Marstar will just bookmark his website.

PS: I hope he gets more 9mm Chinese Tokarevs in!
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitzy View Post
    Marstar is a large business operation....John is in his 70's and (I think) a vetran of our armed forces. I'm pretty surprised at the way people #### all over him and wonder if maybe they would show a little more respect if they knew that...
    Try and imagine that this http://www.brucemontague.ca/html/0428.html wasn't enough to get him to close the doors, but the bull#### he has dealt with here on CGN for the last 10 years is enough to ditch as a sponsoring dealer. We don't pay anything to be a members on CGN....dealers do.
    And I bet when I'm 78 I will be a crotchety old bastard when people start soap-boxing and finger pointing at me or my business as well...
    Holy cow, "we're the RCMP, we can do what we want" "take our picture and we'll get you"

Really helps with public relations.

Super Moderator
    A business' forum is not a discussion forum.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123