$vboptions[bbtitle]

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: T97.ca | Official Picture Thread (LHG, FTU, etc.)

CGN Regular
    You'll need to purchase a small piece of rail, 2"-4" maximum. (magpul or other brand). Fit the rail to the bottom of the lower hand guard, center it, and mark the holes. Drill said holes, and use a nut and bolt to fasten the rail to the hand guard. Attach the AFG to said rail and there you have it

Last edited by heatseeker; 06-07-2014 at 09:10 PM.

Last edited by heatseeker; 06-07-2014 at 09:10 PM.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by heatseeker View Post
    SO i post an honest opinion regarding the cost of aftermarket FTU prices for the t97 and my thread gets replaced with a picture advertising a T79

M14.ca I have to say this type of behavior is disgusting, So much for free speech. The gun culture is all about freedom, and your actions have displayed otherwise.

Using a site forum to promote your products, and if anyone posts anything you don't like , deleting it. Bravo.
    this thread is called the "Official picture thread". I don't think your comments were offensive or out of line, but they're in the wrong thread for sure...

just my 2 cents
    NFA & CSSA member - remember the T97, SigArms, cz858, AP80, etc.

Missed the comments, so I don't know what was said, but this is their forum, that they pay for. Free speech is free, if you are on facebook etc., but given that as an advertiser, they pay good money for this space, it is not a "say anything you want" forum, and as the owner of said space they have a right to remove/delete any comments that they may find objectionable. Frank and the crew are providing and producing something that can not be purchased off the shelf anyplace else. They have put time and expense into development, testing and production. They have gone out of their way to produce a quality product, made in Canada, at what most consider a fair price. Bashing them because their overhead/costs don't meet with everybody's budget doesn't seem fair to me. Just my 2 cents.

On another topic: Frank the FTU is great. Fits the gun and makes it so much more versatile. I'm getting about 1 1/2" groups at 100 with cheap norc surplus ammo. Just need the lower, because the pistol grip thats on these sucks! Right now I've got a back-strap from a Magpul miad electrical taped on, with a Pachmayr slip on pulled over it to give it some substance. I NEED THE LOWER!!!

I can't post pictures but here is a link to the picture of my t97

It has an ftu (awesome piece of kit), vortex viper 3-9x40 with Burris xtr rings and a fab defense t-pod vertical foregrip/bipod.

Fixed.
    Last edited by M14.CA; 06-09-2014 at 02:30 PM.

well here is mine all done up....I have to say i love this kit. Even the wife loves it but wants me to buff down the charging handle as it cuts into her fingers. so i told here to wear gloves..... hehe

Just finished installing the FTU, loving it!

Member of the CSSA & NFA

Keeping number 1 simple:

And number 2 TACTICOO:
    Last edited by Epitrochoid; 09-12-2014 at 11:01 PM.

The AFG or whatever it is called looks awesome on those. Was it easy to mount? My T97 is in the basement - too far to go
    Examine.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast