John's leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnone

Expired Business
To reply to the numerous questions I have recived over the past couple of weeks...

1) Yes I did mention that once our current support agreement with CGN expires we would consider leaving the board....

2) I said that I would leave this does NOT mean Marstar would, that will depend on what the staff thinks as well as what our supporters have to say....

3) NO Marstar is not closing, this is our 30th year, that is simply wishfull thinking coming from competitors....

4) Most questions asked in the chat room will be answered by staff here at Marstar....

5) I will reply to e mail sent to my personal box....

John

Hey John, that post is polite. concise, and to the point..........leaves me thinking someone hacked your account................

either way........I got your back..........

To reply to the numerous questions I have recived over the past couple of weeks...

1) Yes I did mention that once our current support agreement with CGN expires we would consider leaving the board....

2) I said that I would leave this does NOT mean Marstar would, that will depend on what the staff thinks as well as what our supporters have to say....

3) NO Marstar is not closing, this is our 30th year, that is simply wishfull thinking coming from competitors....

4) Most questions asked in the chat room will be answered by staff here at Marstar....

5) I will reply to e mail sent to my personal box....

John

It would be sad to see you go. I would leave to if I had to put up with as much BS as you have.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hats off to you John Jones, this is the best advertisement campaign I have ever seen on a vendor driven forum. This character of yours is as memorable as any Sham-Wow commercial out there. Don't leave because whom else is going to put everyone in there place, right or wrong. John please stay or I'm leaving too.

Hey John....maybe now we can get together for a coffee if you are not going to be chained to the keyboard anymore! :cheers:

This is sick. This is nothing more than John trying to draw more and more attention to himself. Much like the teen girl who posts her every thought and action on face book for attention to see what reaction she can get. If you did not already notice, it is very rare for John to go more then a half dozen posts without bragging in some way about marstar and his accomplishments (including all of those he stretches). He enjoys the drama and attention. How many other dealers will devote so many hours as much time arguing on forms and tooting their own horn?

This is sick. This is nothing more than John trying to draw more and more attention to himself. Much like the teen girl who posts her every thought and action on face book for attention to see what reaction she can get. If you did not already notice, it is very rare for John to go more then a half dozen posts without bragging in some way about marstar and his accomplishments (including all of those he stretches). He enjoys the drama and attention. How many other dealers will devote so many hours as much time arguing on forms and tooting their own horn?

Did he not just say that "He" was leaving and having staff work on the forum? Kinda the opposite from what your thinking.

OMG, will the Drama never end?

And there it is, 5th post in and the trolls arrive. Nothing to contribute...at all...but yet feels the need to stroke his own ego... now back under your bridge before you miss the next bunch of billy goats...git...

We need all the retailers we can.

Thanks for clearing up these points John.

We are closing this thread before it turns into a train wreck like the last thread.

While this is Marstar business forum, it is still a CGN forum. It is, in general, the responsibility of the business member to actively manage discussion in their own business areas. However, since these threads have not been actively managed in the business area in the past, we are stepping in to to close this thread as it is already derailing.

The business announcement is made, and any more off topic derailment will not be tolerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom