Thread: Quebec Gun Nut!

Quebec Gun Nut!

Greetings fellow gun nutz!! A few years ago i met a guy who would change my life forever. I started working as a butcher in a small town called pemberton in beautiful British Columbia.(its near whistler) Shortly after starting, the meat manager, who became my boss and shortly after my best friend, introduced me to the wonderful world of firearms. (You all know him as 'Snipz' in this community)
    When I was young my father would take me out on his hunting trips, however i wasn't that interested in guns, i would rather hunt grouse and rabbit with my slingshot. I got pretty deadly with it.. hehe my first gun was a .410 (don't remember the make) when i was 11. I was a great shot with it, when i was honing my skills shooting small plastic buckets.. But I could never hit a grouse or a rabbit.. My father was confused. lol And I honestly was trying to shoot them, but in the back of my mind i found guns to be unsportsmanlike.. (no offence to any hunters reading this, its just my own opinion) I prefered my slingshot, the when i was older i took up archery, when my father let me try his bow, and I got real good at that. It was a beautiful Ben pearson 45lb cougar recurve, (will never get rid of it)

Anyway, so long story short, I didn't really like guns much.. but then I met 'snipz'.. And he brought me out to go plinking with his norinco 12 guage and his sks.. I WAS HOOKED! Shortly after i got my licence and bought my fisrt gun, a norinco sks, with the ati lightwieght folding stock, and shortly after that my pride and joy, A H&K Fabarm S.A.T.8, with an EOTech holographic weapon sight and a surefire flashlight.. hehe check out my videos on my url..

uhh....hello.....my name is Atli.... And I am a Gun Nut!
    Have Gun,Will Travel
    Fabarmy

Welcome fellow gun nut. My first "real" gun was a Cooey model 600 when I was 14 yrs old which I promply put a scope onto. Then I bought a Winchester 37A 12 ga. I still have both of those guns and the Cooey is as accurate as the day it was purchased. Now I am really into hanguns and still enjoy playing around with all my guns. My 6 yr old son has the same interest as I do.

Cooey 600
    Winchester 37A
    Enfield Somerset Custom
    Mossberg Maverick 88 w/pistol grip
    Browning Buckmark URX
    CZ85
    FEG FP9M

I never thought it would get to this many and now I would like even more.

Welcome to GunNutz and enjoy your new found interest in firearms and the your time well wasted here!

Welcome to Gunnutz, I was starting to wonder if anyone in Quebec actually enjoyed shooting. Just kidding
    Trip to the states + rented AK-47 = Good times

*Warning* Side effects to the above may lead to a further hatred of current Canadian Gun laws ....you've been warned.

CrackBerry Addict/Pusher

CGN Ultra frequent flyer RevolverRodger's Avatar
    There are quite a few shooting clubs in quebec for your info...
    Before all else, be armed.
    Niccolo Machiavelli

Member of the Conservative Party of Canada
    Member of the CSSA

I know there are and I didn't mean to ruffle any feathers, I was just making a casual joke. I know gun owners in Quebec are working just as hard as the rest of us to protect our rights. Again, was just kidding

*Warning* Side effects to the above may lead to a further hatred of current Canadian Gun laws ....you've been warned.

CrackBerry Addict/Pusher

LOL no worrys dude! And I'm totally in the fight to protect our rights! I hate anti's! I'd like to see them try to take my babys..hehe

RevolverRodger, i am interested could you tell me more?
    Last edited by AtliDOD; 09-19-2006 at 11:58 PM.
    Have Gun,Will Travel
    Fabarmy

Quote Originally Posted by AtliDOD
    LOL no worrys dude! And I'm totally in the fight to protect our rights! I hate anti's! I'd like to see them try to take my babys..hehe

RevolverRodger, i am interested could you tell me more?
    Glad to hear, I don't want to alienate someone on their first post....2nd post maybe but not the first.

CrackBerry Addict/Pusher

Ah...My Little Paduwan...

Hey Snipz here...I'm sure we've all taken someone who wasn't really into shooting and got them hooked on it....atliDOD is my proof of that....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer RevolverRodger's Avatar
    Well I know a few clubs around montreal
    CTVSP
    Acadie
    St. Jacques
    CTM
    Probably more that I don't even know about
    Before all else, be armed.
    Niccolo Machiavelli

Member of the Conservative Party of Canada
    Member of the CSSA

(good work snipz! :D)