Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Swiss Arms - Class action lawsuit

Signed 5136. Lets get this out there!
    NFA Member - "Train like you fight, fight like you train."

We have to change the way of thinking and wording in all statements made by MP's and stories being put out to the public. To get some general public to agree, MUST CHANGE OUR CLASSIFICATION FROM WEAPON TO FIREARM to win over this suit. Weapon is a harsh word that will not win over the minds of government and the general public that has no direct concerns. I've seen this word being used in news already and in statements, It will hurt this quest for change. Suits, court order lawsuits, we must choose our wordings carefully to win over the minds of people to see our side and demand change for us, the responsible firearm owners, firearms for sport, hunting, and for what I read, training.

signer #5242
    Last edited by J Ace; 03-01-2014 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Pet #

If this goes to court, and evidence is being brought out. Change this forum to log in to see anything......... Any person can read these posts without logging in, any heckling by anyone in posts can be used as evidence to make statements of made general public to see the rants, members of government and the RCMP. Rants that may hurt the general cause! Choose your wording wisely.

With all due respect to this forum owners and moderators - I think it's time to change the name of it. General public is getting a negative vibe from the combination of words "Gun" and "Nuts". Just my 2C

Quote Originally Posted by J Ace View Post
    If this goes to court, and evidence is being brought out. Change this forum to log in to see anything......... Any person can read these posts without logging in, any heckling by anyone in posts can be used as evidence to make statements of made general public to see the rants, members of government and the RCMP. Rants that may hurt the general cause! Choose your wording wisely.
    Otium reficit vires

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by id64 View Post
    With all due respect to this forum owners and moderators - I think it's time to change the name of it. General public is getting a negative vibe from the combination of words "Gun" and "Nuts". Just my 2C
    Out biggest problem has been worrying about how the squeamish think about us. I don't care what they think, all I need them to know is that I'm responsible with my firearms.

We have nothing to hide.

Glad to see there is over 8000 signatures on the petition. We need half a million more to really get anything fixed. So sad that people think they are safer by allowing this so called democratic country to take away all our rights. Good bye Canada, hello communism.

HOW THE FIREARMS ACT (BILL C-68) VIOLATES...what about this for the lawsuit......
    http://www.garrybreitkreuz.com/publi...andfreedom.htm

Signed , now sitting at 9,930 signatures. lets get this over 10k
    ------------------------------------
    CCFR Member
    CSSA Member
    NRA Member

As, class acts cost money. How will the money be Collected? What is the estimated cost to begin this Action?