Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111214 ... LastLast

Thread: Swiss Arms - Class action lawsuit

non owner wanting to help. will write letters and give funds. We need a unified front. I would love to see the NFA and CSSA merge into one
    "Guns are completely legal to own in Canada, unless someone sees you with one" - smak_daddy

CGN frequent flyer
    I am a lifetime NRA member and so is my 2 years old son... I'm a CSSA member too but I don't see the Canadian organisations doing much to defend us very effectively... I belong to the Conservative Party too and support them with donations... I feel it is not the CPC doing the reclassification but Lieberals trolls in the RCMP, the CFC and the government great apparatus... These people hate guns and want Justin and his croonies back in power... They don't want C-68 repealed because they could loose their overpaid and useless positions.... Remember Harper is cutting expenses, lowering taxes and balancing the budget while Trudeau has put a 7 minute long animated film he narrates telling us the Canadian government should go back into deep debt like the USA and the UK are doing so we can spend more on social projects!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...I_7rS_3s33PUVA

I used to own a Green Special and will help the owners keep them... Anyone else thinking the CFC/RCMP are pulling this stunt to promote the need for registration? After all, some people are bound not to turn there property in and there is little anyone can do to find them without a confiscation list!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer handofzeus's Avatar
    I don't own one but always wanted one. I'll kick in some cash to fight these bastards. Just tell me where it'll do most good.
    Canada ended when Trudeau began.

I'd donate to fighting this !!

I'd donate also.
    Member: CSSA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Im a not gun owner well for now. Waiting to get all that crap so I can. But I emailed mp, harper and saftey minister. Our gun laws are ridiculous. I am also willing to donate.

I don't own one but I would love to one day. I'll kick in some cash to fight! We need one voice..
    R
    Wishing I was Fishing, Flying or Shooting

It makes me disgusted to hear that good citizens are being treated like criminals. I don't own one but I know of someone who is affected and it isn't right that anyone should have their property taken and their rights stripped. Let us non-owners know what can be done..

CGN frequent flyer Moparman1303's Avatar
    Awesome work!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    If we all individually send in $20 or more, funding should be okay for the immediate future.

As bad as the news is, it is a glorious opportunity for us to highlight the problems with "the system" and to deliver a blow to it via collective action. Let's use our anger for a good purpose !!!

For all you antis who are monitoring this site: "good purpose" is defined as protection against arbitrary property seizure and arbitrary "junk science" used to explain/justify
    decisions leading up to the above.....