Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: Swiss Arms - Class action lawsuit

Anybody have a quick copy and paste letter I can send to my MP, that will get a response?

Is there somewhere we can donate?

Someone set up a donation account I'll help the cause

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SteelCap's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by firefighter2012 View Post
    http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/the-rcmp-abuses-c-68.html
    Bump. Lets get this ball rolling.

Last edited by Stuto; 03-03-2014 at 06:04 PM.

Been sharing this since canadian shooter on facebook shared it

Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    I am a lifetime NRA member and so is my 2 years old son... I'm a CSSA member too but I don't see the Canadian organisations doing much to defend us very effectively... I belong to the Conservative Party too and support them with donations... I feel it is not the CPC doing the reclassification but Lieberals trolls in the RCMP, the CFC and the government great apparatus... These people hate guns and want Justin and his croonies back in power... They don't want C-68 repealed because they could loose their overpaid and useless positions.... Remember Harper is cutting expenses, lowering taxes and balancing the budget while Trudeau has put a 7 minute long animated film he narrates telling us the Canadian government should go back into deep debt like the USA and the UK are doing so we can spend more on social projects!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...I_7rS_3s33PUVA

I used to own a Green Special and will help the owners keep them... Anyone else thinking the CFC/RCMP are pulling this stunt to promote the need for registration? After all, some people are bound not to turn there property in and there is little anyone can do to find them without a confiscation list!
    Hi Shrapnel. Have you thought about becoming an NFA member also? The NFA is the only firearms organization in Canada that is officially registered as a ### lobbying group. They've gone to bat for many in legal trouble and have helped to win several cases. I know we don't have an organization quite like the NRA here in Canada but being a member of several of the firearm organizations is better than being a member of only one. Just a thought...

Mr. Wolverine, et al - I will gladly pitch in some $$$ to help fight this. I do not own one of these rifles, always wanted to though. I strongly feel this is a direct attack on our rights and freedoms as law abiding gun owners AND as citizens of Canada. It's time for all of us to come together and take a stand. It's only a matter of time before the RCMP focus on prohibiting AR's, XCR's, Tavors, and many many others.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuto View Post
    For those in Calgary
    403-253-7990 PM office
    Very nice lady - be sweet.
    I just called the office. Spoke to a very nice lady as well and let her know what is going on. She didn't seem to be aware of the issue but said I was the second caller in the last hour (haha... No surprise). She said she will look into it and give me a call back tomorrow. It's a start. Write letters, donate money, raise hell!

Quote Originally Posted by cory218 View Post
    What did your MP say? At least he is acknowledging that this is an issue and they are looking into it for us. Step up and do your part, I am just trying to show a little encouragement is a ####ty situation for all us gun owners!

I did email my local MP and have sent a letter in he mail the Mr, Harper actually. And I wasn't saying bad anything towards you, That just doesn't seem like a comforting response in my opinion, We will see what Rick Norlock says when I get an email back, I will let you know...

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCap View Post
    Bump. Lets get this ball rolling.
    Signed the online petition. It has over 750 signatures now.