Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 515171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Federal gun grab?

I have written to my MP mark Strahl in Chilliwack. First letter got a "thank you for your concern, we will bring this to Mr Strahls attention"

Not good enough

Waiting response on second and third.

The world is changing in scary ways. I for one don't want to fight. I have a business and wife and kids.
    Life is not bad; but where is it all going with the disarming of the populace, and why?

I hope we can fix this abomination of justice, and i hope it doesn't spiral out of control.

I hope we don't end up in a totalitarian regime where my kids and your kids are peasants in the system, and are conditioned to follow and obey and not ask questions.

I hope I don't have to fight.
    ALHTHEIA

Quote Originally Posted by asco View Post
    I have written to my MP mark Strahl in Chilliwack. First letter got a "thank you for your concern, we will bring this to Mr Strahls attention"

Not good enough

Waiting response on second and third.

The world is changing in scary ways. I for one don't want to fight. I have a business and wife and kids.
    Life is not bad; but where is it all going with the disarming of the populace, and why?

I hope we can fix this abomination of justice, and i hope it doesn't spiral out of control.

I hope we don't end up in a totalitarian regime where my kids and your kids are peasants in the system, and are conditioned to follow and obey and not ask questions.

I hope I don't have to fight.
    the elite knew we have so much to lose, my biggest fear is losing freedom, i guess starts with gun ban.

“The most fundamental aggression to ourselves, the most fundamental harm we can do to ourselves, is to remain ignorant by not having the courage and the respect to look at ourselves honestly and gently.”

"Those who trade freedom for a perceived safety, receive and deserve neither"

Quote Originally Posted by Shepb View Post
    "Those who trade freedom for a perceived safety, receive and deserve neither"
    +++1

Quote Originally Posted by jordanmalmal View Post
    “The most fundamental aggression to ourselves, the most fundamental harm we can do to ourselves, is to remain ignorant by not having the courage and the respect to look at ourselves honestly and gently.”
    +++1

Mr. Wolverine, could you direct to me a sample letter written to an MP addressing the issues at hand? I want to make sure I've covered all my bases before I send a letter. I've encouraged all of my friends and family who believe in defending our civil freedoms to do the same, whether they are gun owners or not.

In my eyes, this action by the RCMP goes far beyond simply prohibiting firearms. It sends the message that they are able to circumvent the legislative process whenever they arbitrarily choose to do so. An organisation that is able to wield this kind of power needs to be put in check. I for one will do whatever I can to fight this.
    Never get out of the boat...unless you're goin' all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by bride85 View Post
    the elite knew we have so much to lose, my biggest fear is losing freedom, i guess starts with gun ban.
    I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
    Robert A. Heinlein
    There are only two types of people in this world, those who want to control others, and those who have no such desire. The former is the enemy of humanity.

Stand together. Stand strong. Don't give them an inch for they will take a mile.

"The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subject races to possess arms. History shows that all conquerors who have allowed their subject races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by so doing. Indeed, I would go so far as to say that the supply of arms to the underdogs is a sine qua non for the overthrow of any sovereignty. So let’s not have any native militia or native police. " - Adolf Hitler, Hitler’s Table Talk, 1941-1944.

Scary things are happening in this country and in the United States right now and the problem is, the majority of us are not willing to stand up for ourselves. It is truly sad.

BANNED
    delete
    Last edited by jonythebeast; 01-20-2016 at 07:01 PM.