Thread: Big bore addict from Quebec

Big bore addict from Quebec

Hi!
    Time for me to introduce myself,I am a gun collector and shooters who started is love affair with firearms at 16. I bought a bolt action mossberg shotgun in 12 gauge. the first cartridge I shoot with it was a 3 inch mag, WoW!. I moved in Ontario(Pembroke) for a while, and there, I was able to get a S&W 586 4 inch barrel and they gave me my collectors status, the officers suggest me to get that status, this way, no problema.But you should have been there when I moved back to quebekistan, the QPP make a lot of fussing not to allowed me that status, But RCMP told them, He got it, he keep it.

My interest is in Smith&Wesson handgun,mainly N frame in .all calibers, for a collection purpose.In rifle, I like a lot the single shot, like Ruger # 1, my best calibers for the type of hunting I do around here is a 45-70 GVT. But I have to say that, recently I had bought a Ruger Bisley in .45 Colt and what a handgun it is, and what a deal. As you asee, I like calibers that I can play with, you can reload these calibers in so many way. A light reload to enjoy or introduces someone new to the game or a heavy, thundering load to learn to control all this power.

I shoot usually once a week, I competed in IPSC, and intend to start PPC this year.

For me , it's a pleasure to be a member of CGN, I can see that the sport is well alive.

Keep the bullet flying
    Smith45

Great to meet you smith!

I bought a bolt action mossberg shotgun in 12 gauge. the first cartridge I shoot with it was a 3 inch mag, WoW!.
    Hehehe - i guess that'll sure wake you up in the morning expecially at 16 years old! :D

Welcome to CGN, Smith45.
    This may well be the best gun site in the world, certainly in Canada.
    Enjoy your stay, and feel free to ask questions. That is what a forum is all about.
    TooTall

BANNED
    welcome...you will find many other bigbore fans here...I prefer big bores for hunting and big bore black powder cartridge for target work!

Welcome abord!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gibbs505's Avatar
    Hi there!
    So I can't spell, so what!!!
    Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
    Those who beat their swords into ploughshares, will plough for those who don't!
    Be polite. Be professional. But, have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Welcome aboard!!!