Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 11131415161718192021222324252627282931 ... LastLast

Thread: JR Cox comments on the Swiss Arms situation

You have done nothing but hurt our community.
    I hope your business fails.

I respect the balls needed to post a personal cell # for this. I haven't formed an opinion on this man and his actions yet. I can see both sides to the story.

But he only hurt the community if we don't use this opportunity to unite, to spread the word of this nonsense the RCMP are pulling, and get c-68 repealed. Focus our anger towards progress and this BS can be dealt with after.

It's the last pitch of the game and the RCMP just threw a fastball right down the middle, boys. Let's focus and knock this mother fu#^*r outta the park. We'll have lots of time to point fingers if we miss.
    Former Proud NFA member

i will never spend a penny there again. No DTA for me

I would totally, completely respect this man if he'd put this video out many many months ago when this great idea of his came to fruition… but Now? ... just covering his butt and his $$. Like I said before, it was the only card he had left to play. I do not own a Swiss arms rifle however I wonder how many people, singing his praises, own a swiss arms rifle… I bet very, very few! Pathetic.

Never could stand this man, never will....

What the hell is wrong with you guys. Yes he made a mistake haven't we all. But trying to be judge jury and executioner is not cool. I understand the anger. People #### up its our nature. If you haven't made a mistake in your life that you don't regret please do tell..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildcustom2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shot-in-the-dark View Post
    What the hell is wrong with you guys. Yes he made a mistake haven't we all. But trying to be judge jury and executioner is not cool. I understand the anger. People #### up its our nature. If you haven't made a mistake in your life that you don't regret please do tell..
    Who the hell are you to tell people how they should feel?

I've never screwed the citizens of this country out of $7,000,000, you would demand repercussions from our government if they blew that kinda money so what makes this any different?

Don't make yourself out to be a hypocrite.

I am not trying to say how people should feel about this situation. I was merely trying to say that we all screw up in life and I am sure he regrets his actions. I was only trying to point out that we all have done things we regret. Maybe you might give him a chance to make things right before you hang him out to dry is all.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildcustom2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shot-in-the-dark View Post
    I am not trying to say how people should feel about this situation. I was merely trying to say that we all screw up in life and I am sure he regrets his actions. I was only trying to point out that we all have done things we regret. Maybe you might give him a chance to make things right before you hang him out to dry is all.
    He's had many many months to fix his screw up.

The Worse thing about someone like JR is he turns it around like he's the victim, I've seen him do it once already in this thread.
    Last edited by mildcustom2; 03-03-2014 at 12:24 AM.

I accept that he's now realized that it was a huge mistake. And that he's doing what he can to fix it.

But it's really hard to fathom what he was thinking when he sent a rifle to the RCMP. I mean, what good did he think would come of that? Let the RCMP do their own policework. You should only complain to authorities about anything if someone is getting hurt. And even if he was right, and someone was using receivers that formerly held automatic parts and putting semi auto parts in them, that's a victimless crime. It's the sort of thing that only someone who is anti-gun would do. Unless he did it for spite.

He had to realize that if he was right, some guns were going to get seized. There is/was zero benefit to anyone for him to take this action. So the only position I can take is that he's either insanely pedantic, or he did it out of vendiction.

The video makes it clear that he's repentant, but it does nothing to explain his motivations.