M-4 carbines....

Crap! And I just bought one from canam last week for $70 more. Hell of a deal John. Everyone ought to have an AR at that price. Cheapest semi auto .223 in the country.

I hope you get a lot of first time buyers.

Its a great price but dont have buyers remorse.

Quad Rail and No norinco branding plus Free shipping works out win win whichever way you go. The only buyers remorse you SHOULD have is NOT buying one!!

GAAAH!!!! I can't decide!!!! $30 price difference (guestimated shipping based on Spoon's $40 shipping) between this one, and the railed one from the sponsoring dealer on the west coast.... Yes, this one is cheaper, but the other has a quad rail already attached....

GAAAAAAH!!!!!!!! :runaway:

GAAAH!!!! I can't decide!!!! $30 price difference (guestimated shipping based on Spoon's $40 shipping) between this one, and the railed one from the sponsoring dealer on the west coast.... Yes, this one is cheaper, but the other has a quad rail already attached....

GAAAAAAH!!!!!!!! :runaway:

You get a 3 point sling with this one. So quad rail or sling. Take your pick.

Its a great price but dont have buyers remorse.

Quad Rail and No norinco branding plus Free shipping works out win win whichever way you go. The only buyers remorse you SHOULD have is NOT buying one!!

True, that!

I sent the marstar link to my brother. If he gets off the fence that'll give me a great deal of satisfaction.

I'd love to see both sponsors sell clean out of these in the next couple weeks. Just saturate the market.

Sends a good message, I think.

Dang, I bought the quad rail version just a couple of days before this went on sale. I would have rather ordered one of these standard hand gaurd CQ's. Just my preference. I had one that I bought from Marstar a few years ago and it was pretty awesome for the $699. These current sale prices are pretty hard to resist.

I was looking for another rifle and was looking at an CZ858 but now that that option seems to be off the table.... this sale seems too good.

now how do I get it in the door without my wife seeing it.....

True, that!

I sent the marstar link to my brother. If he gets off the fence that'll give me a great deal of satisfaction.

I'd love to see both sponsors sell clean out of these in the next couple weeks. Just saturate the market.

Sends a good message, I think.

Hopefully they don't sell out before I get a chance to buy one.
Just got to figure out how to explain this to the wife.....

Back
Top Bottom