Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171820 ... LastLast

Thread: 2007 or later CZ858 Prohib

watch the next election promises we see will be to reverse this.
    NFA member

This is the second time thru this nonsense for me thanks to Allan Rock... it never gets easier. I too am sick to my stomach
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

CGN Regular
    How do we determine the proof marks are prohibited?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CZ_Brno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by icabod123 View Post
    Maybe this has already been addressed, but I haven't had a chance to look at the whole thread.

Ar15 rifles do not appear to be up for re-classification according to the RCMP release.
    AR's are also on their hit list.

http://static.globalnews.ca/content/interactives/documents/general_news_bucket/A-2012-00068.PDF
    Brno Arms had and still has reputation for extremely talented designers, engineers, their DESIGN - WAY AHEAD OF OTHERS, WAY AHEAD OF TIME, UNCOMPROMIZING QUALITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OLD WORLD CRAFTSMANSHIP and long LASTING BEAUTY ~Brnomann

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tyockell18's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ryland View Post
    This whole storm is really just turning my mood. I truly hope it doesn't come to so many thousands of legal firearm owners losing their favorite hobby. This is just a terrible chain of events. For shame , RCMP, CPC...
    Do something about it, join and donate to our gun orgs, scream at the CPC to scrap to replace the firearms ACT.

Don't mope, kick some ass!

Quote Originally Posted by 308smk View Post
    How do we determine the proof marks are prohibited?
    Look on the left side of the rear sight block....There is a proof mark and a two digit number.....If its "05" or "06" the classification stays the same.....If its an "07"-up Its now prohibited.....

CGN Regular
    Good thing I sold them to a guy with a valid PAL back when the long gun registry was removed.

im in edmonton and I'm ready to rally!!! enough is enough, what can i do to help!!! anyone know of any groups in the city i can contribute to. I will not just sit quietly while legitimate, law abiding citizens rights are trampled by bureaucratic bull

It seems that only the CZ-858 Tactical-2 P, 2 V, and 4 V are banned. Every other 858 is OK, right?

Quote Originally Posted by CZ_Brno View Post
    That specifically refers to ARs which use M16 "features", whatever that actually means.

The 858 and the Swiss Arms models are being moved into the prohib category because they are converted autos. We may think it's a dumb rule, but that's a very specific prohibition which has been skirted by Swiss Arms and CZ by restamping former auto receivers.

The AR-15 is not at risk (for now) because they are not being imported with converted receivers.