Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181921 ... LastLast

Thread: 2007 or later CZ858 Prohib

That's exactly what I was referring to. The "registrations affected" does not list any actual ar15 rifles. The "background" indicates that the concern is the migration of ar15 technology to sporting firearms. It states that ar15's faithful to the original are restricted. There is no indication whatsoever in that document that this classification will change.

Quote Originally Posted by CZ_Brno View Post

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by neoconfection View Post
    It seems that only the CZ-858 Tactical-2 P, 2 V, and 4 V are banned. Every other 858 is OK, right?
    4v is still ok.
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN Regular
    CCSA supposedly emailed this out not long ago...

Hey guys, there are a lot of rumors circulating regarding the Classic Green Swiss and CZ 858 rifles. This evening I participated in a CSSA conference call on this issue and I can tell you that there is a lot going on behind the scenes right now.

If you own one of these guns, do not panic. Do not sell, bury or destroy your rifle(s). Be patient, I have been told that there are positive announcements on the way but it will be a few days before anything is made public. That is how government works, and I can assure you that the government is on our side.

In the meantime, stay informed but don\'t believe every rumor you hear. CSSA is working hard on these issues and this is why I am so proud that our club supports their efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by icabod123 View Post
    That's exactly what I was referring to. The "registrations affected" does not list any actual ar15 rifles. The "background" indicates that the concern is the migration of ar15 technology to sporting firearms. It states that ar15's faithful to the original are restricted. There is no indication whatsoever in that document that this classification will change.
    Thank you. I'm not worried about the AR-15 being banned...for now. At least I hope not, knowing I have one in the mail.

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    4v is still ok.

So how many of these rifles out of the total population of Cz/Vz 58/858 rifles are being banned? It looks to me like a few models out of the total line are now prohib for having converted auto receivers.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Not to sure but it seems the 2V before 07 there isn't to many of them. Czh is also fairly low in numbers. I think there is more 4v restricted then anything now
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Last edited by Alapena; 02-08-2016 at 07:31 PM.

I have phoned my MP and set up a meeting, sent an email to Harper, donated another $100 to the NFA and spent hours on social media trying to get the word out.

We need to make lots of noise boys and Girls get on'r!
    "For in reason all government without the consent of the governed is the very definition of slavery."

Im confused mine is a cz 858 tactical 2 with a 2012 proof mark.......prohibited or not?
    [/IMG]http://gifs.gifbin.com/092010/1284543188_machine-gun-intimidation.gif

####ing #######s
    Glock 19 | Ruger Gunsite | Benelli Supernova

My MP is Harper. Unlikely I'll get a meeting with him but I'd say by the time monday hits his inbox will certainly be full.