Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: 2007 or later CZ858 Prohib

Super GunNutz crooked barrel jed's Avatar
    just looked at mine. 08, so it is an evil one. I just sent letters to my MP, the Prime minister, and safety minister yesterday regarding the swiss arms reclassification. time for round two

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CZ_Brno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shoota View Post
    This isn't a funny situation at all what is happening to us but the comments on the RCMP page made me bust, LMFAO!
    Even funnier now with all the new posts!

https://www.facebook.com/rcmpgrc
    Brno Arms had and still has reputation for extremely talented designers, engineers, their DESIGN - WAY AHEAD OF OTHERS, WAY AHEAD OF TIME, UNCOMPROMIZING QUALITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OLD WORLD CRAFTSMANSHIP and long LASTING BEAUTY ~Brnomann

can anyone tell us if the CSA rifles are prohibited now? The sporters I mean, in ,223 and 7.62?

I feel horrible for all the CZ and SA owners hearing this news, And know the rest of us can expect to be affected soon enough as well.
    A very important thing to note in this situation is that these types of actions often yield the opposite effect as they are supposed to.

For instance now that these are prohib, you will likely see a large potion of owners take them out of their secure safe storage and put them into other areas where they are maybe not as safe and run the risk of getting into the wrong hands. There has never been an issue with theses guns why do this?

can anyone tell us if the CSA rifles are prohibited now? The sporters I mean, in ,223 and 7.62?

CSA - How to tell if you're affected???????????

REALLY? We are ALL affected, whether you own a Swiss Arms or a CZ858 or NOT!!!!!
    This is most likely just the beginning if we sit and do nothing but wait to see "what's next". Don't worry about whether you have one or not, worry about DOING NOTHING and seeing something else that you DO HAVE on the list in the coming days. weeks, months or even years.

the firearms ACT is flawed and must GO! We are the only ones who can attempt en masse to get enough attention to this matter as a group!!! The RCMP is seemingly poking the bear, and if we do not react then "other" guns will include anything more than single shots!!! As a law abiding firearms owner in Canada, you are now being attacked!! How you respond will determine for GENERATIONS TO COME the freedoms/recreation/enjoyment/hunting/sport shooting they will or will not be able to enjoy in our "free" country.
    GET YOUR PENS OUT, TYPE YOUR LETTERS, SEND YOUR EMAILS, KNOCK ON YOUR MP'S DOOR. JUST DO SOMETHING OTHER THAN "ASKING"

There are some great posts from earlier today/yesterday with form letters already structured, just add your signature and send it off. there are other posts that have all the addresses, phone numbers, email addy's that you need to send this stuff to. No matter you live in Edmonton or Labrador, just DO SOMETHING, Join the NFA it's $35 bucks!!! Every little bit helps.

Link to some of the form letters:

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...esource-thread

Quote Originally Posted by ftjack View Post
    Non affected as of right now, but don't be surprised if it comes on the block

Justin Trudeau and the libtards get elected in two years and we'll be back to using slingshots.

Repeal of the firearms act is the only course of action.

CGN Regular
    Just joined the NFA and added a small donation

Letter to my MP sent! This is disgusting!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

CGN Regular
    I dont own a cz858 but this is an attack on freedom so I will join the fight. Already commented on the RCMP facebook page, will get NFA membership today

edit: Now a proud NFA member
    Last edited by Crazymax; 03-01-2014 at 03:27 PM.