Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2121415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: 2007 or later CZ858 Prohib

CGN frequent flyer Moparman1303's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by richmyster View Post
    I can't wait for them to come get my ar. I can taste the prison food already...
    Food is #### lol. I just got my AR together. Not taking it!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Moparman1303 View Post
    Food is #### lol. I just got my AR together. Not taking it!
    They will need the government to prohib it if they want it. It will take an OIC for that. The Mounties are only changing what they can under the power they have to classify guns under the current regs.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

Last edited by jacob.22; 08-10-2014 at 02:28 AM.
    Have you hugged your Pit-Bull today?

I can imagine!

BANNED
    delete
    Last edited by jonythebeast; 01-20-2016 at 07:01 PM.

This is the end.

Quote Originally Posted by cooper2007 View Post
    This is the end.
    This is not the end, it is only the beginning of the end, for 'them" You got to keep smiling Put yourself in my position, I don't risk loosing a gun, it's just a lifetime of work!

Quote Originally Posted by jonythebeast View Post
    you can still use those parts for the 2008 and csa versoins, and parts arent prohib
    Pretty sure the new 958 will be able to use some 858 internals as well as that is part of the projects goal (from what I can tell after some reading anyways).
    PAL is required for all ammo/firearms sales immediately after buyer states "I'll take it". Failure to do so will result in the loss of your first to claim it position. Shipping insurance is extra and must be requested.

CGN Regular
    The CZ858 was made from surplus receivers. The CSA sporters were made from new manufactured semi-auto receivers. I doubt there will be an issue.

The real culprit with the CZ858 is the verifier who did a poor job. It was not the RCMP.

Quote Originally Posted by colonel1972 View Post
    I'm well aware that the VZ-58 could be next. I was just trying to make a point that at this time it is not prohibited. For those of us that own one, we need clarification. So I got it.

BANNED
    dont give up the pressure guys,,,keep writting letters,,emails,,and make PHONE CALLS,,,,lots and lots of phone calls,,and get your non gun friends to do the same,,,it might something THEY care about that will be on the chopping block next,,,the RCMP THINK they can railroad us,,,,Not going to happen,,,they will surely freak out when they see NOBODY complying with their new classification change and NOT turning inn their 858's or Swiss Arms,,,they allready know there might thousands of these in the country,,when they see NOBODY is listening to their orders,,,they're going to freak,,,LOL...i know many guys who own 858's,,and NONE are turning them in,,,hell some of them were plying with them today,,LOL...you realize the RCMP is only trying to shore up THEIR own firearms stocks,,,budget cuts is hurting them,,so they want US to give THEM OUR guns to use,,,WITHOUT paying for them,,,i guess they are realizing now that the candian public is MUCH MORE well armed than they are,,LOL...and they dont like that one bit,,,being outgunned by the general public doesn't sit well with them,,,