Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: 2007 or later CZ858 Prohib

BANNED

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    My bad. Just saw it
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

So pissed off by this weeks sh!t show...

We should have known when the RCMP started to order 5 litres of grape bum jelly by the skid something bad was coming. Haha, just joking, I know we are getting it dry.

Just remember they won't ban hunting rifles. . . they will reclassify them as high power sniper rifles first
    If we don't stop it now there is no telling how far it will go

I already notifying members not to comply with the RCMP if they are approached.
    Back to the Grind

One good thing may come of all of this, this has caused a massive uproar on an unprecedented scale.When was the last time a class action lawsuit was launched and petitions started over the re-classification of a firearm? The RCMP may finally have their collars yanked and the government may actually review the process. This will only happen if each and every firearm owner in Canada stands up and holds the government responsible for the actions of their bureaucrats. The situation as a whole sickens me, and makes me question just how free our "free country" truly is, but if this is what has to happen to cause a consolidation of firearms owners to revolt against the oppressive actions of our national police force then I'm kind of glad it happened. Will be interesting if this succeeds to see how long until AR-15's become prohib as well. You know if this ruling is allowed to stand, that will be next.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."
    - Robert A. Heinlein

CGN Regular
    I would rather have guys cut the recievers up and not turn in a single rifle and let the RCMP #### themselves wondering where all those NR rifles went. Civil disobiance will scare them more than any petition.

This whole storm is really just turning my mood. I truly hope it doesn't come to so many thousands of legal firearm owners losing their favorite hobby. This is just a terrible chain of events. For shame , RCMP, CPC...

CGN Regular
    I've already signed that petition for the SANs. 2 rifles in a matter of days? When was the last time this has happened? As if the SANs weren't bad enough. I am literally sick to my stomach hearing about this. I can definitely foresee this becoming a snowball effect.