Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5789101112131415161718192021222325 ... LastLast

Thread: Surrender or destruction!

Don't know if this has been asked, and im relatively unfamiliar with the family of rifles, but will CZ components fit in a VZ lower? If so, could you order in a bunch of VZ lowers since they are still unrestricted? Apologies if i missed something glaringly obvious
    Even if you can replace the lower receiver. The upper receiver is where the marking are to tell if your cz is prohibited or not. Technically even if you replace the lower receiver with a vz lower your rifle marking will still say it's a prohibited. Correct me if I'm wrong on this.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by flying pig View Post
    shoot, shovel, and shut up are words to live by. Lawyers are shooting in our name, so maybe it is time to shovel and shut up.
    Problem is, weve been too quiet for too long. Too many of us being too quiet, got us bill c68. Its not time to shut up. Its time to stand up.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CanadianReich's Avatar
    Sir,

I want to thank you for offering us suggestions such as this at risk to yourself.

Risk? Yeah, you know what I mean...... this isnt a free country any more so most everything we do and say is risky.......

Its really hard to tell any more what is illegal, what is legal, what can get you arrested or not..... I dont even know anymore.

The RCMP, Firearms Act and everything in the middle....... total subjectivity totally abused
    Please ban this account. I've been using it so long, with so many posts and information divulged, I suspect most anyone can tell who I am now. Do I still have my "reasonable expectation of privacy" with this account? Time to move on.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by chef-ie View Post
    Even if you can replace the lower receiver. The upper receiver is where the marking are to tell if your cz is prohibited or not. Technically even if you replace the lower receiver with a vz lower your rifle marking will still say it's a prohibited. Correct me if I'm wrong on this.
    No, this is only the case for the swiss. The CZ has the serial on the lower.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBoZoS View Post
    NO LGR?...Then HOW did the RCMP find all the homes with Firearms during the floods in Alberta. Don't be fooled people the government KNOWS exactly where all your guns are and will most certainly come to your home, kick in your door and take them.
    If it comes to that, how about:
    a) cut up receiver,
    b) nail pieces of receiver to your door posts so they won't even have to come inside, and
    c) smear some gun oil on the door posts and lintel for extra effect.

BANNED
    ummm correct meif i'm wrong but a CZ or a VZ dont have an upper OR a lower reciever,,they have a one piece reciever,,,it's NOT like an AR,,

Quote Originally Posted by hootguy View Post
    ummm correct meif i'm wrong but a CZ or a VZ dont have an upper OR a lower reciever,,they have a one piece reciever,,,it's NOT like an AR,,
    That's correct. There is no upper or lower. There is just the receiver. The barrel is pressed and pinned into the front of it and the trigger on the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by did_b View Post
    That's correct. There is no upper or lower. There is just the receiver. The barrel is pressed and pinned into the front of it and the trigger on the bottom.

i was thinking the same thing.... I was like wtf are you talking about upper and lower... goes to show they have no idea

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by did_b View Post

Thanks for the clarification for us non CZ owners who have "no idea".

This is a great idea... for a worst case scenario. Pulling the barrel would be a b1tch, but doable. The rest is simple enough.