Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 616181920212223242526

Thread: Surrender or destruction!

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomIsn'tFree View Post
    I don't know if the tracking of cell phones can be considered as tin foil talk since CBC had a report on this subject. It seems that many cell phone were being tracked across that Country by the CSEC to test out the technology and it worked very well. When confronted on this they said they were not tracking citizens, but the phones so it is perfectly alright. Here is a link to the report that you should read before the tin foil hat comments are thrown around.
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/csec...ents-1.2517881
    Yes,but you can trust them as they are doing it for your own good and they would never make stuff up or lie cuz thats just silly talk.
    Now back on topic to those full auto machine guns the police say you have.

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    I don't know if the tracking of cell phones can be considered as tin foil talk since CBC had a report on this subject. It seems that many cell phone were being tracked across that Country by the CSEC to test out the technology and it worked very well. When confronted on this they said they were not tracking citizens, but the phones so it is perfectly alright. Here is a link to the report that you should read before the tin foil hat comments are thrown around.
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/csec...ents-1.2517881
    We've been tracked for many years through various means. If they have nothing better to do than track my boring little existence then they can knock themselves out.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FreedomIsn'tFree's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    We've been tracked for many years through various means. If they have nothing better to do than track my boring little existence then they can knock themselves out.
    Privacy is the basis of any free Country, just like our gun rights, and we must protect ALL of our freedoms.
    It's better to have questions you can't answer, then answers you can't question.
    When you have no property rights, YOU ARE THE PROPERTY!
    WEXIT, IPSC, CCFR.

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Privacy is the basis of any free Country, just like our gun rights, and we must protect ALL of our freedoms.
    Then turn in you SIN number, your debit cards, your air miles cards and any of the other plethora of "incentive" cards out there today. Don't use your email or do anything else online. Make sure none of your pets are chipped as well. Don't use public transit or go into government buildings. The list goes on.

While I agree with the initial concept of complete privacy, it just isn't going to happen in any modern country. It is one of those things that once the bug is out of the box, how do you ever know if it's back in?
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

Just curious, do you get your tinfoil in bulk?
    Several years ago I pointed out to my friends that the US spy agency NSA[?] was capable of intercepting in real time every email message and telephone conversation in North America, using computer algorithms to search for hot key words and phrases, and referring chosen conversations to living people who could then decide what was important. I then said that, while they were undoubtedly spying on all Canadians, most Americans would be protected by their constitutional rights.

Was I paranoid? Turns out that I wasn't paranoid enough! That bit about smartphones? Got it from a CBC radio report last week that a commercial company has hundreds of phone trackers in downtown Toronto so it can sell consumer information to stores. Really.

For a while, I would always include words like "red mercury" and "yellow cake" in my messages just to piss off the spooks. I once sent a full page of numbers to a friend; same reason. NSA probably thought they were random -- but they weren't.
    Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
    - Seneca the Younger

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FreedomIsn'tFree's Avatar
    Then turn in you SIN number, your debit cards, your air miles cards and any of the other plethora of "incentive" cards out there today. Don't use your email or do anything else online. Make sure none of your pets are chipped as well. Don't use public transit or go into government buildings. The list goes on.

While I agree with the initial concept of complete privacy, it just isn't going to happen in any modern country. It is one of those things that once the bug is out of the box, how do you ever know if it's back in?
    Yes, I do agree that the point of no return has past with all the technology that is out there. The question is, why is this the direction we are headed in Canada. Anyways thanks for all you are doing in helping us out with the on going firearms battle.
    It's better to have questions you can't answer, then answers you can't question.
    When you have no property rights, YOU ARE THE PROPERTY!
    WEXIT, IPSC, CCFR.

Of course none of this paranoia about governmental power matters in the slightest. Global warming has already hit the tipping point beyond which it cannot be stopped*, acidification of the oceans has already affected shellfish and coral reefs, and our population continues to soar. I'm glad I'm old -- I will be 82 when modern civilization crumbles.**

* massive amounts of methane are now being released from the permafrost
    ** 2030 by very robust computer simulations
    Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
    - Seneca the Younger

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CZ_Brno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    I am already making contingency plans for supplying new stripped receivers that would be compatible with your parts kit., this is a worse case fall back plan.
    Thanks for this Mr Wolverine and going to bat for us! Hopefully this won't cost us too much.

Might need these sooner then later. Not looking good right now.
    http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...-Steven-Blaney
    Brno Arms had and still has reputation for extremely talented designers, engineers, their DESIGN - WAY AHEAD OF OTHERS, WAY AHEAD OF TIME, UNCOMPROMIZING QUALITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OLD WORLD CRAFTSMANSHIP and long LASTING BEAUTY ~Brnomann

CGN Ultra frequent flyer berger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine
    I am already making contingency plans for supplying new stripped receivers that would be compatible with your parts kit., this is a worse case fall back plan.
    I would be interested in the new receiver anyway. Not a cop out, just because I never had the potential gremlin(s) fixed, and if a new receiver is void of that, it would be worth considering.
    Prost!

Berger