Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: Surrender or destruction!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dad003's Avatar
    after the receiver is cut someone just have to take a milling and to a slot were the barrel is press , after you are on the barrel it will come out easily
    »The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.« Thomas Jefferson

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Yukon1911's Avatar
    Video on pressing out a barrel from a receiver stub. 20 tons will do it, so just a press and jig it up, remove pin that secures barrel to receiver and press out barrel per the video.

CGN Regular
    so potential the only part that i would have to give up is the receiver, if i take all the other pieces out and put it in new receiver i would be ok? Is there a COMPLETE disassembley guide on youtube somewhere?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    The moment the ban was confirmed I and many others were hoping a supplier would provide a legal receiver to reassemble the parts from the prohibit. Thanks for leading the industry against the RCMP tyrants.

Keepp up the fight, remember the true enemy is the FA.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    I disagree, I have never been defeated but no harm in planning a "Fighting withdrawal" I always have a copy of Sun Tzu's writings to hand at times like this!
    ^^^^ This

Thank you for stepping up!

I was thinking this yesterday & went & bought a Shop Press at KMS tools, just in case it came down to me having to hand in something to the RCMP.

If you do get more receivers (non-restricted of course) made up, can we get the serial #'s & other manufacturer info on the other side of the receiver from the CZ-858? So my scope mount does not obscure them? Or better yet, have some receivers made with the Russian style of side mount machined directly into the receiver?

Thank you again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    For all of you possessing non-restricted firearms that may become prohibited, this is what I would do if I was you.

First the Government will have to announce how this situation will be handled and then we will have a “grace period” in which to comply, DO NOTHING UNTIL THEN.

If there is no Grandfathering or no compensation, consider the following.

Simply destroy the receiver and take photos. You do not have to report anything to the authorities as you are no longer in possession of a firearm . I suggest you cut the receiver in half then cut out the part with the serial number.

This will leave the Government guessing as to the compliance rate. SWAT teams will not be kicking down doors as there are no LGR to tell them where to go.

I would not hand in a stripped receiver.

I am already making contingency plans for supplying new stripped receivers that would be compatible with your parts kit., this is a worse case fall back plan.

Quote Originally Posted by volkov956 View Post
    Preparing for failure before failure is admitting defeat
    Not having a 'Plan B' is foolish.
    My LugNuts require more torque than your car makes!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    John is the very welcome antithesis to another dealer not worth mentioning.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Keep up the good fight!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Beater's Avatar
    like it has been said, dont have to be worry about removeing the bbl from the reciver now, if its down to it, just cut it and leave the piece on the bbl for now, turn the rest in
    payment within 24 hours , if not i retain the right to cancel the deal