Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141517 ... LastLast

Thread: Surrender or destruction!

John you and your staff rock , thanks for standing with us during this time . We always need a plan b and sometimes c
    Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of #### by the clean end.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by volkov956 View Post
    Preparing for failure before failure is admitting defeat
    Hope for the best but be prepared for the worst

John. Could the receivers not be sent to you to export or do something useful with?

The RCMP are over this site. Holy ####. They dont have better things to do???
    Si vis pacem, para bellum. Veni vidi vici. Alea jacta est. Molon labe. Vae victis. Deus velox nex. Amat victoria curam. SUNT LACRIMAE RERUM ET MENTEM MORTALIA TANGUNT.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Yes, I should be able to supply details in the future, no hurry here. Hopefully I can view how barrels are fitted into receivers when I am at Bruno Wed reviewing the CZ 958. Then I can advise how best to destroy the receiver whilst salvaging parts for a rebuild.
    How about incorporate a weaver top into that new receiver. Lets capitalize on this whole KGB fiasco

So there are people who are actually going to give in to "surrender or destruction" ? The government shall win then!
    Join CSSA. Vote Conservative Andrew Scheer in 2019 if you value your firearms!

John and his staff have been a blessing during this whole situation, can't thank you enough for your contributions.
    Proud member of the NFA

CGN Regular
    So what would the rules pertaining to pouring concrete into a large bucket, with the receiver s/n popping from the top and dropping it off be?

BANNED
    If your gun was ever registered in the former LGR I suspect that the Mounties WILL know where to go after the deadline is up and your prohibited gun hasn't been turned in.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by MET View Post
    So there are people who are actually going to give in to "surrender or destruction" ? The government shall win then!
    I suspect most.
    Especially those whose guns were bought before Bill C-19 (LGR repeal) became law.
    I suspect the cops will be checking the dealers inventory and any records leading to holders of "hold out" prohibited firearms.
    And there will no doubt be a significant number of holdouts.