Great positive experience dealing with MARSTAR

terry1729

CGN Regular
This was my first dealing with Marstar, and wanted to share my positive experience with them. They were very accommodating during the transaction, transfer was lightning fast (ordered Feb. 19, and approved Feb. 20), and shipped quickly. Hope to deal with you in the future again.

This was my first dealing with Marstar, and wanted to share my positive experience with them. They were very accommodating during the transaction, transfer was lightning fast (ordered Feb. 19, and approved Feb. 20), and shipped quickly. Hope to deal with you in the future again.

WELCOME to the Marstar family

Marstar

Same here, first timer and positive experience. Now waiting for my goodies!

Received my stuff and impressed with the friendly service, I look forward to do more business with them

Thank You Marstar

Last edited:
Not a first timer, bought a few things from Marstar, and will buy a few more things, They have a lot of stuff you can't get anywhere else. Some people may have had a bad experience, it happens from time to time with every business. They are part of our group and I think have good business values. Don't listen to the 2 pinheads that no one can please.
Thanks Marstar

Another Happy Customer

I've purchased quite a few firearms and magazines from Marstar. I've never had an issue and they have always been a pleasure to deal with. I once questioned how the feed ramp was constructed on a Norinco and they replied quickly and confirmed they were all like that but if I wanted I could return the firearm. The firearm works fine and I am more than happy. I have a PIETTA .45 on layaway with them.

You can't keep everyone happy all the time and all dealers are short on supplies but it seems to be getting better....now if we could just get C68 fixed.....

NFA and NRA member

Placed a order with them on the 1st (Saturday) got my confirmation 3rd (Monday) so fingers crossed it get shipped in time for my m14 clinic on the 15 its my first order with Marstar and proble wont be my last and could people please lay off John he’s a asset to the firearms community and he should be treated a such no mater how my order goes I will always have respect for John and Marstar

I've bought from Marstar off and on over the last 9 years. They're pretty solid, only had one order that was a bit off a couple years ago. They were easy and quick to deal with correcting it. Might order another SKS from them soon, been wanting one of those chinese military ones.

Bought a Chinese sks from marstar, shipped very fast, it only took a few days, and exactly as advertised. Trying hard to resist ordering a Russian one so soon! The girlfriend will kill me, thanks a lot marstar!

Sorta the boat I'm in. I have a Russian one already and want a Chinese one to go with it. Really like the SKS rifles....

Bought a Chinese sks from marstar, shipped very fast, it only took a few days, and exactly as advertised. Trying hard to resist ordering a Russian one so soon! The girlfriend will kill me, thanks a lot marstar!

Back
Top Bottom