Private Clinics on my days off!! 2016-17

TacticalTeacher

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Many kind M14 / M1 Garand lovers have told me that they cannot make or travel to the clinics due to time or location limitations. That's life for many of us. Well, I can help you out on my days off, so....

My evenings are all open & free ! :wave:

So you wanna drop by my place for 1-2 hours and tweak your rifle under my "finger of authority" ?? Sure thing:

* Perfect if you are in Southern ON
* Drive up to my place west of Barrie, ON
* Bring your rifle, whatever tools you want or use MINE
* PM me and we can have you up here
* Cost? a bottle of JLohr Cabernet (from LCBO)
* M14 and M1 Garand or both, your call!
* Tweaking or tightening up of your M1A/ M14/M1 Garand
* Barrel installation, re-indexing, barrel removal, finish reaming with .308 Pull Through reamer available

* Just remember, I ain't a collector, I'm a shooter/competitor/teacher so my bias is towards downrange performance. Not necessarily matching numbers or manufacturers. :cool:

PM me with any questions you may have! I got yer backs! :D

Cheers,

Barney

Last edited:
Hey Barney,

I missed our conversation so much and thinking of buying another M305s to find an excuse to visit you for another chat (lol).

Got any new jokes yet ...lol
Seriously though this is another reason why we all need you on here.

0313817.jpg

Sounds like a Great Vintage, LCBO Description says: " Equally at home with a Philly cheese steak sandwich or a thick rib-eye steak. " Makes it even better!
Cheerz .. ~

ALBERTA!!!! come to alberta!!! maybe we could all pitch in a get this man a ticket and accommodations, and a case of wine!!!!! if we pitched 100-150 bucks each, we could run a class for 20-30 of us in Edmonton???? i really wanna get my M305 the attention it needs...

move to BC, get out of Bantario! Its gorgeous here, our coldest day down in my area was like -9 and it lasted 2 days. We have the ocean. Its great, get out here!!!

makes me want to buy another M305, just to have an excuse to swing by your place again!

A couple of years ago, I bought a vintage SA barrel, and a Winchester bolt for my M14 from Barney, and he installed them for free at his place! He also showed me how to do it along the way, and I learned a ton about the M14, it was a great afternoon....and then we went shooting!

Well we had another CGNutter here last night. His rifle was really great without need of much serious tuning, so I got him to swap receivers on my Garand builds. Now he is an expert at rebarreling / re-indexing any of the M1 / M1A/ M14 family. :D

Cheers,
Barney

Back
Top Bottom