Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Private Clinics on my days off!! 2016-17

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Hey Barney, welcome to our Blue Mtn. nite liftee jamboree.!! Wheee-Haawwww!!! freeze yer dick off hahaha!.
    I'll find you out there one of these nites ... bring ya over a complimentary inter-employee coffee, so's I will.
    You jamming on de six-packs?, or, is a ...~Magic Carpet ~ ... more to yer liking? ...Ha Ha haha.
    Last edited by TacticalTeacher; 03-11-2015 at 11:25 AM.

Hey Barn! Close eyes envision Fred Flintstone calling Mr Rubble. How much is a plane ticket to Ontario with a case of JLohr Cabernet and two M1A's in tow? When you move to Alberta I recommend Central Alberta.

Business Member
    U
    Quote Originally Posted by vviking View Post
    Hey Barney, welcome to our Blue Mtn. nite liftee jamboree.!! Wheee-Haawwww!!! freeze yer dick off hahaha!.
    I'll find you out there one of these nites ... bring ya over a complimentary inter-employee coffee, so's I will.
    You jamming on de six-packs?, or, is a ...~Magic Carpet ~ ... more to yer liking? ...Ha Ha haha.
    I've been on the six packs every night I am there. The night managers are taking great care of me I have to say.
    So that's why I cannOT have folks over to give them their very own M14 clincs.

Cheers, Barney.

Barney - not to hijack the thread, : OK I'm jacking it. is it official that there will be unitizing at the Dunnville clinic on feb. 22? -thanks

Business Member
    Well it's March 11, 2015 and my evening shift at the chairlift will be coming to a close on Sunday 22 March 2015. I can have you dudes over for the Monday nights once again. We did carry out a few improvised clinics on a Saturday morning or two for some M14 lovers who snowboard/ski up at Blue Mtn. so that kinda worked out well.

Once May kicks around I'm on the chairlift for the day shift or early evening shift so we'll continue to monitor having more M14 lovers here at my basement workshop. Fair warning: It's not finished since I'm not a patient handy man

Cheers!

Barney

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalTeacher View Post
    So, it's the 1st of Feb and Super Bowl Sunday and I took a job for some spare change at Blue Mtn as a Chairlift dude! I work most nights now and in the days I am free. Only temporary until 18 March then I can have you folks over at night once again.

Cheers!

Barney
    i'm posted to Meaford this summer and the wife is considering a job at Blue Mountain. How is it working there?

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jager627 View Post
    i'm posted to Meaford this summer and the wife is considering a job at Blue Mountain. How is it working there?
    Send me a PM here on CGN. We can share the joys of BMResorts privately.
    Most happy to help with the adjustment to the Georgian Bay area!

Cheers,
    Barney

Business Member
    Yup, here I am in between seasons at Blue Mountain dot ca.

I just attended my 02 May 2015 Orientation for the coming chairlift and roller coaster (called Ridge Runner). I will be starting back on the lifts next week 15 May and that's after the 09-10 May 2015 PR clinic/match.

Anyways, we can have you up here Monday nights once again. Acutally, I had some guests here on a weekday morning as well as a weekday afternoon. Easy peasy. Once you send me a PM (Private message), we can coordinate schedules and see what I can do for you!

So at least I can start figuring out what my summer schedule is shaping up to be like. It's challenging since I was spoiled by 30 years of regular planning and scheduling. Hey, it's all good!

Cheers and keep on helping them noooobies out there!

Barney

Business Member
    I have been hosting all kinds of people on my days off lately: Monday, Tuesday , and Wednesday. So if any of you have the DAY off any of those three days, let's see when we can get you up here to tighten up your M14!

Cheers and keep helping them noooobies out there!

Barney

What about Joe Rich
    Are you still planning on making it out here?
    As I received an email saying that you were thinking about it

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast