Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Private Clinics on my days off!! 2016-17

Yup, and here I am with my single day off this week....

For those of you I chatted with about screwing on your USGI barrel to the Norinco receiver... please ensure you unscrew (or drill) that stupid right side set screw from the receiver. Then the reinstallation or rebarreling process will be uber smooth.

Hey, what am I doing with this login... I gotta start a new thread...as TT (my alter ego...)

Cheers,
    Barney
    F orgiveness
    U nconditional Love
    C ompassion
    K indness

Hey Barney! Just got my first Norc M305 recently and could use some tips. Thinking of making this a project gun over time with a new stock and such (when I'm in funds) but I'd like to know my way intimately around it first! I'm out in Ottawa but my parents live round your parts, so I'd love to head over sometime in the summer when I visit them if you've some time. I'll keep in touch! If you're ever doing a clinic out in Ottawa I'd appreciate a PM! =)

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TigrisJK View Post
    Hey Barney! Just got my first Norc M305 recently and could use some tips. Thinking of making this a project gun over time with a new stock and such (when I'm in funds) but I'd like to know my way intimately around it first! I'm out in Ottawa but my parents live round your parts, so I'd love to head over sometime in the summer when I visit them if you've some time. I'll keep in touch! If you're ever doing a clinic out in Ottawa I'd appreciate a PM! =)
    We did try to arrange an M14 Clinic at Club De Tir D'outawais (sp?) across from Ottawa last November, but not enough takers.... You are welcome to drop by here mid week in the summer time, I'm more open with my schedule then....

Cheers,

Barney

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalTeacher View Post
    We did try to arrange an M14 Clinic at Club De Tir D'outawais (sp?) across from Ottawa last November, but not enough takers.... You are welcome to drop by here mid week in the summer time, I'm more open with my schedule then....

Cheers,

Barney
    Lovely! I'll come by then! I'm already having troubles with my new gun after first disassembly despite usual competence with mechanical things so I'm definitely going to take you up on this. Thanks so much, I'll get in touch around then!

Cheers!

Business Member
    Now that I'm no longer working full/over time with Bell Technical Solutions I've been having/ hosting many CGNutter M14 lovers here in my basement workshop. I'm free most days during the middle of the week. For them weekends, my wife gets first booking(s) with me and it's now April, and that means the opening of shooting competition season on most/many/ several of my weekends.

Middle of the week, I can have you GTA dudes/M14 lovers over to tweak your M14 or to build your IDF M14 USGI parts kit together or screw on that barrel to your receiver.

Give me a shout and we can make your project / build/ M14 dream happen!

Barney

could always use some tweaking, and range time

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678