Now in stock!

013495.jpg

24368_800_600.jpg

24369_800_600.jpg

24371_800_600.jpg

24372_800_600.jpg

This model is supplied with a folding, telescopic stock, front and rear flip up
sights, hard travel case and owners manual/tools

More info and ordering instructions here!

Looks worse then it actually is. Our online cart check-out is structured by dollar amount, $39.95 is the max we charge for shipping in Canada which is based on purchases $300 and over.
With firearms, we made the decision to ship at a flat rate price, UPS next day (for most parts of Canada, some areas are 2 day service), of course signed for.
The easiest way to set it up on our website was to add a "flat rate" on firearms.

We can ship by what ever means our customers want as long as it falls within the allowed regulations pertaining to shipping firearms.

No barrel shroud as an option from Anschutz only a muzzle break/flash suppressor.

Some photos from the factory, MSR RX-22 barrels in the raw before bluing:

And taking a few test shots at the 50m range at Anschutz:

Cheers

I'm really interested in one of these. How is the trigger? I see that it's two stage and 1500 grams but is it clean and consistent? How many mags does it usually ship with?

Is the accessory scope rail a weaver or Anshutz dovetail? Is the "quality" of construction a step up from the GSG?

I'm posting my annoying questions here rather than emailing you as I figure someone else might have the same annoying questions.

Many thanks

The trigger is typical Anschutz, very smooth with a nice break. Very consistent yes.
Ships with 1 10 rd mag...)I guess I should add that info to our website!)
Accessory scope rail is an 11mm Anschutz dovetail.

Everything you want and need (plus a little bit more) to know about these rifles located here at Rimfire Research and Development. Steve
writes a well though out description of the rifle and its components and review. The article is still a work in progress but will answer alot of your questions. As you can tell, the RX22 is a joint venture between Anschutz and GSG.
Main differences as I understand it are the Trigger and the barrel.

I have been shooting one for the past couple of months now, just over 2 thousand rounds through it. No problems to date.

Cheers

is there a non folding stock version? not that extra fancy one with the wood stock and bare aluminum side parts, but just a regular black or tan one in a non folding stock?

Do you sell just the barrels to upgrade the ISSC MK22 barrel?

We have not brought them in or inquired if they are will just bolt right on (I assume they will) but the complete barrel assembly is available from Anschutz

Should come in around $205 for the barrel assembly. Special order only.

MSR.jpg

Attachments

• MSR.jpg
    MSR.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 760
Last edited:
is there a non folding stock version? not that extra fancy one with the wood stock and bare aluminum side parts, but just a regular black or tan one in a non folding stock?

There is a non folding version, but they are the same price as the folding. The 'G' version (the folding stock) has a longer barrel, and is threaded for a flash suppressor, the non folding version does not have this barrel. As well, the butt stocks are identical, except the non folding is just pinned in place to prevent it from folding and it does not adjust length wise.

The folding is the better value.

Looks worse then it actually is. Our online cart check-out is structured by dollar amount, $39.95 is the max we charge for shipping in Canada which is based on purchases $300 and over.
With firearms, we made the decision to ship at a flat rate price, UPS next day (for most parts of Canada, some areas are 2 day service), of course signed for.
The easiest way to set it up on our website was to add a "flat rate" on firearms.

We can ship by what ever means our customers want as long as it falls within the allowed regulations pertaining to shipping firearms.

Hi, I've just ordered the rifle and the shipping cost is $89.95 + Shipping Tax: $4.50
I hope you'll adjust that....at a lower price

Regards

Back
Top Bottom