Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Now in stock! Anschutz MSR RX-22 G BLACKHAWK

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TV-PressPass's Avatar
    It's NR.

Now, if we had the non-folding stock: could we get some shorty barrel lengths that actually fit the hand-guard and keep in Non-restricted?

I liked the idea of the ISSC's, but they seemed to come with a lot of issues. These seem like a better quality build.

What ammo have you been using? Mine doesn't seem to like the cheap Remington (golden bullet) or Winchester stuff. Federal 525s, CCI mini mags and blazer seem to work ok though.

Mine runs excellent with Federal 525s, Federal Automatch, CCI MM and CCI Velocitors.

CGN Regular
    I purchased this firearm from Nordic Marksman in 2014 when they first arrived...threw it in the gun safe after a cursory look. Took it out yesterday to install an optical site and took to the range..dumb me-NO CHARGING HANDLE TO BE FOUND! DOH! Called Nordic and they got back to me within an hour- explained my dilemma and asked if I could source the missing part. Talk about service! they are shipping me a replacement with no discussion of replacement charges or shipping costs. In this day and age I find this level of service above and beyond! Thank you seems inadequate, so I had to post this and hope that this was the appropriate spot to express m gratitude.

Any chance you guys might get more in?
    An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Business Member Nordic Marksman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scariguy View Post
    Any chance you guys might get more in?
    Discontinued from Anschutz, no longer in production!

Doh, should of pulled the trigger...
    An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by mracer View Post
    I purchased this firearm from Nordic Marksman in 2014 when they first arrived...threw it in the gun safe after a cursory look. Took it out yesterday to install an optical site and took to the range..dumb me-NO CHARGING HANDLE TO BE FOUND! DOH! Called Nordic and they got back to me within an hour- explained my dilemma and asked if I could source the missing part. Talk about service! they are shipping me a replacement with no discussion of replacement charges or shipping costs. In this day and age I find this level of service above and beyond! Thank you seems inadequate, so I had to post this and hope that this was the appropriate spot to express m gratitude.
    Yes, the charging handle was probably in the packaging. Some assembly required.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

If anyone still wants one I saw a couple of MSR RX22s at BullsEye -- another site sponsor.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

I bought one back in May 2013. Sold it 6 months later to fund another project. But it was a great little rifle, except a pain to take apart until I replaced the screws with HK pins. Mine was one of the earlier models and didn't have the barrel nut/flash suppressor.
    C.S.S.A. + C.C. F.R.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast