Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: NEW PRODUCT: Premium Grade KwikRail

Two thumbs up!!
    curiosity may have killed the cat....but at least the Lil bigger died knowing..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ljones's Avatar
    Wish now I had waited. Mine has not failed at the weld but with the pin issue and now the upgraded one I wish i had waited. Oh well hindsight is 20/20...
    No such thing as too much ammunition or toilet paper...

Business Member MagWedge Industries's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ljones View Post
    Wish now I had waited. Mine has not failed at the weld but with the pin issue and now the upgraded one I wish i had waited. Oh well hindsight is 20/20...
    In my experience, products are never cheaper or necessarily better when they are first offered for sale. They can however, be innovative and offer you the opportunity at being "the first on the block" to have a ground breaking item. I think there must be some satisfaction in that, and in knowing that one was part of supporting innovation by buying such a product when it first came out. I thank you for your support of the Magwedge KwikRail.

Now, I believe it is my responsibility to provide a good product at a reasonable price, and then to keep on innovating and improving if possible. If a product fails, I believe I should stand behind it and replace what the customer has lost.

At some risk to turning a profit, I have tried to go beyond this and offer all those who supported me a discount on the new rail system. Hell, I even included those who (in my opinion) failed to make the better choice and bought a different system. Take a look at my trade in offer in this forum. I will even give you a rebate on your Wartak rail towards a new 1 piece rail ...

There is no need for your current rail to be defective to take advantage of this offer.

And if you have any of that hindsight kicking around, drop some off with me. There are times I could really use it.

Well, i will take you on that offer.

I actually ordered a new rail from you recently, but can't go wrong with a $40 credit towards a new one.

Thank you again.
    Quote Originally Posted by MagWedge Industries View Post
    Ok guys, a few people have asked me for a way to upgrade to the new Premium Grade KwikRail.

Here is the deal.

For the remainder of the month of March 2014 I will take trade ins of ANY manufactured rail system for the SKS and credit you with $40 towards the purchase of a new Premium Grade KwikRail. I don't care what manufacture the old mount is .... Magwedge 1st generation, Wartak, even the dreaded Asian made receiver cover mounts. Yes, even the NCStar mounts ...

Send it in and I will credit you $40 towards the purchase of a new Premium KwiRail.

Here are the rules:
    1. email me requesting a trade up
    2. I will tell you where to ship your old rail
    3. when your rail is received I will contact you and invoice you individually for your purchase of a new Premium rail ... rebate will be applied at this point
    4. rebate is only available on Premium KwikRails purchased from my website
    5. offer only good in Canada

I will also consider your trade ins in person at the upcoming Chilliwack Gun Show this weekend.

Let's clean up those SKS's and put something beautiful and strong and new on them .... the best SKS rail system on the market today, the Premium Grade SKS KwikRail.

Got your email John, I will get your new Premium Grade KwikRail on its way asap.

Look for my instructions today ...

Last edited by jacob.22; 08-10-2014 at 02:24 AM.
    Have you hugged your Pit-Bull today?

I include the original hardware, which is basically a screw for the rear receiver hole and a pin for the rear sight. You may also order a KwikPin to allow for a faster breakdown and assembly, but if no other promotion is being taken advantage of (the trade-in for example) I could be persuaded to throw one in for you.

The "no more screws" statement refers to a competing product which is a 2 piece rail consisting of bracket and rail and is held together by a single screw. The Premium Kwik Rail is a single piece of high quality 6061 aluminum, hence will never loosen and lose zero.

Does this system need a shell deflector to protect optics?

Quote Originally Posted by vansicle View Post
    Does this system need a shell deflector to protect optics?
    No, it has a built in shell deflector, part of the rail is machined at an angle to keep shells away from the optics.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FreedomIsn'tFree's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MagWedge Industries View Post
    Craig I will replace your old rail with another welded one or give you a deal on one of the premium rails. A few of the early ones were not properly welded, and we have compensated people who have had issues.

Email me at info@magwedge.com ...
    I have one of the first Kwikrails that were up for sale and it is new in the box. I just took a look at it and it doesn't seem that it wouldn't last very long before it gave me trouble. Is there a trade in value for a discount on the premium rail or a discount on a premium rail without a trade in? Is there a good way to secure it such as small bolts or something that would work if it did start to come apart? PM if you'd like. Thanks.
    It's better to have questions you can't answer, then answers you can't question.
    When you have no property rights, YOU ARE THE PROPERTY!
    WEXIT, IPSC, CCFR.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast